2022-23 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022-23 Schedule

It appears that the Jacks will be making a trip to the Bahamas on August 7-12.

http://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/stat...83171694698503

Looks like there could be an intriguing matchup over the thanksgiving break...

Comment

Saw on Twitter that the Jacks will be doing a home and home with Akron. In Akron this upcoming season, and 23/24 season in Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        It appears that the Jacks will be making a trip to the Bahamas on August 7-12.
        Jacks fall to the Egyptian National Team today 67-62.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Jacks fall to the Egyptian National Team today 67-62.
          T.hanks for the update, jacks1. Is there anyplace online that a person can find details about how the Jacks do in exhibition games in the Bahamas?
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

T.hanks for the update, jacks1. Is there anyplace online that a person can find details about how the Jacks do in exhibition games in the Bahamas?
            http://fibalivestats.dcd.shared.geni.../BBFN/2109740/

Looks like playing time and scoring was spread out pretty evenly. Encouraging to see freshman Garry and Kyle adding 8 & 9 points respectively in 13 minutes of playing time. Looks like the Egyptian National Team played Ohio State on June 8th and OSU won by 4.

Comment

Jacks play at 3 tommorrow vs a Bahama team.

Comment

https://fibalivestats.dcd.shared.gen.../BBFN/2109762/

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Good to see the incoming freshmen all contribute. With the number of bigs the Jacks have, I thought that William Kyle might have a hard time getting minutes and was a possible redshirt candidate, but he appeared to have two very good games.

Comment

Boise State finished 23rd in the final AP poll (from March 14th) and received 9 votes in the final Coaches Poll (April 9th). They got knocked out in the first round against Memphis in a 8/9 matchup. Their final NET ranking was 34. They played Washington State in Pullman and won by 6 points, and they beat Nevada in Boise 73-67 and again on a neutral floor 71-69. Looks like they have 2 of their starting 5 returning. Boise State Warren Nolan page. SFA finished with a 123 net. They lost 3 of their top 5 scorers. SFA Warren Nolan.

Nov 7 - at Akron as mentioned above - 126 NET
                    Nov 15 - St Bonaventure in Sioux Falls - 75 NET - peaked at #16 on AP Poll during week 3
                    Nov 25 - 27 Savannah Invitational - Team NET numbers done with paint
                    Dec 2 - at Kent State - 138 NET
                    Dec 3 - at Alabama - 32 NET
                    Dec 6 - at Montana - 257 NET
                    Dec 10 - Eastern Washington - home (Dec 10) - 221 NET
                    TBD
                    at Boise State - 34 NET
                    Stephen F Austin at home- 123 NET

At first glance, I guess we hope some of the teams in the Savannah Invitational aside from Towson (70-some NET) / above have a better season this year than last, else our OOC schedule isn't looking so hot. I'm sure we'll have at least 1 or 2 major schools on the schedule
                    Last edited by peavy; 09-13-2022, 06:11 PM. Reason: added alabama

Comment

Added St. Bonaventure - NET 75 - (which is on gojacks), and Montana - NET 257. Bonnies lost their starting 5 -- 2 to graduation, and 3 to other schools (Iowa State x2, Florida).

These 7 games plus 2-3 tournament games means 2-5 games are missing. Assume 2 non div I games of Presentation, Minnesota Morris, etc, and that leaves 1-3 undisclosed opponents remaining. Fingers crossed on two schools from the major conferences to put us right where we were last year since the Broncos and Bonnies won't be as good.

This year OOC schedule with last year's final standing: 1 Q1 (at BSU), 2 Q2 (St. Bon - neutral, at Akron). Towson would be only Q2 team from Savannah Invitational, rest are Q3 or Q4.

Last year: 2 Q1 (at Alabama, at Missouri State), 2 Q2 games (Washington State - neutral, at Stephen F. Austin) - breakdown here

Comment

Got an email today for a presale on both Pentagon games. Presale ends on Tuesday

Comment

The Jacks will play Alabama again in Tuscaloosa on December 3rd. I'm glad there's an SEC team on the schedule, but it's unfortunate that it'll come the day after we play Kent State in Ohio.

It looks to be the first set of away games in the past 10 years (stopped looking at '10-'11) that are back-to-back outside of tournaments / the 20-21 season. Last year's Montana St. / Presentation games were the first back-to-back home games outside of tournaments / 20-21. Scheierman and Easley led the starters with 22 and 21 minutes in the 2nd game.

Comment

MBB schedule is complete
                            https://gojacks.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              Very dissapointing non-conference home schedule. Mount Marty?

Comment

Working...
                              X