No announcement yet.

Noah Freidel Transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's probably past time for all to receive the reminder to "Discuss Posts, Not Posters."

Also, since Noah Freidel is no longer playing for the Jackrabbits, I have had the thought to move topics about him from "Jackrabbit Basketball" to "College Athletics" in order to better represent Mr. Freidel's current status. I'm conflicted about that though because "once a Jackrabbit, always a Jackrabbit."

Perhaps, if somebody wants to start a topic in College Athletics about his current performances at JMU, that would help. And, as always, people are welcome to start similar topics in College Athletics for other athletes who have transferred from SDSU to other places that they have an interest in, if they wish to.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• It's simple - If you don't like what someone posts, don't read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I realize this is a "Noah Freidel-centered" thread, but it'd be nice if it could be reframed to focus on something like "List of Top-5 players We'd Like Updates On" or something.

For instance, I see a former WBB player whose post-bucket reactions I used to find entertaining walking a couple dogs near my apartment, and it'd be cool to know what she's up to. I saw her at Sanford when I donated blood a couple years ago, so I think she's doing something with Sanford, but I didn't want to ask and potentially embarrass her or something.

I can definitely appreciate that former players might enjoy their privacy, but I'd also like to "non-creepily" let them know I appreciated being a spectator in their athletic excellence.
        It has been a while now since I stopped working in sioux falls, but when i was, i often saw Chris White making deliveries for UPS and I would tell you if you run into Chris, he loved it every time when i stopped him to reminisce about his playing days. he is always friendly and engaging. i have said it before, but he might still be my all time favorite jackrabbit. he was so fun to watch. he does not lack confidence either))) i used to talk to austin hansen and chris stoebner a lot and they would always say they were not sure they could have played in the D1 days (i totally disagree with them but that is another conversation). Chris on the other hand would tell you in a very friendly and somehow NOT arrogant way that he would take himself against Nate or any of the other excellent D1 guards we have had))) says it with a big smile too)))

Comment

• Originally posted by filbert View Post
          I think it's probably past time for all to receive the reminder to "Discuss Posts, Not Posters."

Also, since Noah Freidel is no longer playing for the Jackrabbits, I have had the thought to move topics about him from "Jackrabbit Basketball" to "College Athletics" in order to better represent Mr. Freidel's current status. I'm conflicted about that though because "once a Jackrabbit, always a Jackrabbit."

Perhaps, if somebody wants to start a topic in College Athletics about his current performances at JMU, that would help. And, as always, people are welcome to start similar topics in College Athletics for other athletes who have transferred from SDSU to other places that they have an interest in, if they wish to.
          FWIW
          in JMU last 4 games, Noah has had pretty easily his best stretch of the season. 13 of 25 from 3 (he is exactly at 33% for the season but seems to be coming on) i believe he has been either the top or number 2 scorer for them in at least 3 of the last 4 games.

totally agree with you that his jackrabbit status is intact

Comment

Working...
          X