SLT GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 6pm Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLT GDT: yotes vs Jackrabbits 6pm Premier Center

The yotes pulled off the game against the Roos with a push at the end of the game. Coach Lee has to feel he can win. The Roos had an early injury which basically put them at 6 players to finish the game. They kept it rough and ugly as usual. The yotes grabbed 39 boards to the Roos 24. The Roos shot 39%fg and 67%(10-15)FT. The yotes turned in 19-21 at the FT line. The Jackrabbits can stop the yote 2 game winning streak. There will certainly be a buzz in the Premier Center tonight. The yotes will determine if the Jacks get the post game or the perimeter shots. The Jacks can thrive on either. Take your earplugs to the game tonight. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Well, tonight’s crowd will be pretty raucous. I can’t wait to listen to their SLT only attending fans bitching about every call and later blame the officiating for why they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
      Well, tonight’s crowd will be pretty raucous. I can’t wait to listen to their SLT only attending fans bitching about every call and later blame the officiating for why they lost.
      NDSU and ORU fans have been already and their game hasnt started yet.....Im kidding of course, but i sure hope their game goes to quadruple overtime or something to that effect.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Vegas lines have the Jacks as 9 point favorites so far on average. O/U is like 152-156pts

Comment

Glad we dont’t have to face plitzuweit and umude too. Todd Lee is a very good coach

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
            Glad we dont’t have to face plitzuweit and umude too. Todd Lee is a very good coach
            Id rather face USD, we just seem to match up better with them. KC plays phsyical and ugly. USD will have to try to ugly it up to win. I just hope we don't panic. we haven't all year, I just look forward to Wilson or Scheierman putting a big shot down to keep the USD fans from getting a chance to get into the game.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

My head says, USD just isn't as talented as the Jackrabbits.

My heart says, that doesn't matter at tournament time, and USD has been playing really well.

Hoping for a well played, fairly officiated game, with the better team coming out on top at the end.

Comment

Wilson is in attack mode and punishing USD’s defenders. Just gotta hope for no offensive fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                  Wilson is in attack mode and punishing USD’s defenders. Just gotta hope for no offensive fouls.
                  And no cheap fouls on the defensive hedges. So far so good!

Comment

Douglas looking like a man possessed!

Comment

Couldn’t draw up a 1st half any better than that!!!

Comment

Ass whoopin!

Comment

This is neat!

Comment

Dominant performance vs Yotes. 83-60 final. Now to repeat tomorrow in women's championship.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Last night was perfect. The crowd was huge, and it was a blue wave. Bring it again today. Our true rival is next, and my guess is it's not going to be quite as easy tonight. It should be fun!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
                              X