X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks - Coyotes III

Here we go.

I love and hate this tournament ha
    Last edited by YanktonJack7; 03-06-2022, 08:12 PM.

Yote starters played a lot of very physical minutes. Jacks will likely want to push the ball and attack their bigs and get them in foul trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Here we go.

I love and hate this tournament ha
      could you clarify please? i love this tournament. but i do hate having them in it. there is nothing enjoyable about playing them in anything. even when we kill them it does not produce enough joy to make it worth putting up with all their crap and it does not balance the pain from the rare losses

they are just an annoyance. i know they are not going to disappear but that does not stop me from wishing for it)))

game wise, i feel good that the guys will be very well focused. i do believe they have a great attitude about taking every thing one day and one possession at a time!! obviously we have had plenty of games this year where we have started slow and if that happens, i have no doubt about the ability to overcome it!! that said i think a fast start for the rabbits could be really devastating for the other team

as i said killing them is never satisfying enough to put up with all of their crap!! but it is still the only remotely satisfying outcome. EASILY the most enjoyable game of recent vintage in my mind was the semifinal from Deondre and George junior year when Telly was a freshman. pretty much dominated from start to finish

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

could you clarify please? i love this tournament. but i do hate having them in it. there is nothing enjoyable about playing them in anything. even when we kill them it does not produce enough joy to make it worth putting up with all their crap and it does not balance the pain from the rare losses

they are just an annoyance. i know they are not going to disappear but that does not stop me from wishing for it)))

game wise, i feel good that the guys will be very well focused. i do believe they have a great attitude about taking every thing one day and one possession at a time!! obviously we have had plenty of games this year where we have started slow and if that happens, i have no doubt about the ability to overcome it!! that said i think a fast start for the rabbits could be really devastating for the other team

as i said killing them is never satisfying enough to put up with all of their crap!! but it is still the only remotely satisfying outcome. EASILY the most enjoyable game of recent vintage in my mind was the semifinal from Deondre and George junior year when Telly was a freshman. pretty much dominated from start to finish
        I am so with you. I puked in my mouth last night as they pulled away late.

Hopefully our players look at this as just another game against a team in red uniforms. I would love to see the Rabbits come out fast and take their "raved" (many who will be attending their first game of the season tonight) fanbase out of the game. Start fast and kill their spirit.

I think the gameplan will be from the inside out.

My plan is to get to my seats about 5:55 pm tonight......

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Coyote fans, SMH.

About 10 yr ago I was in Hill City, late September, in the bar at Alpine Inn wearing SDSU sweatshirt waiting for a table. An NDSU alum asked me how the Jacks did that day. Jacks won, and we chatted about football, Bison chances and Zenner. A USD alum joined the conversation and stated USD would beat State in football. The NDSU guy popped his balloon mentioning Zenner. And then popped the USD alum's balloon on basketball mentioning Wolters. The USD alum then fell back on baseball. I told him they had a better chance of beating State in wrestling. I thought he NDSU alum was going to spew his beer through his nose.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
            Coyote fans, SMH.

About 10 yr ago I was in Hill City, late September, in the bar at Alpine Inn wearing SDSU sweatshirt waiting for a table. An NDSU alum asked me how the Jacks did that day. Jacks won, and we chatted about football, Bison chances and Zenner. A USD alum joined the conversation and stated USD would beat State in football. The NDSU guy popped his balloon mentioning Zenner. And then popped the USD alum's balloon on basketball mentioning Wolters. The USD alum then fell back on baseball. I told him they had a better chance of beating State in wrestling. I thought he NDSU alum was going to spew his beer through his nose.
            Did the USD alum forget that they don't offer baseball.....

That was perfect last night. One more to go people. Tonight we face our true rival and my guess is it's going to be a battle. Be loud and be a part of the game people!

Go Rabbits!

Comment

The USD alum forgot they don't offer baseball, or wrestling. We well informed fan base, not.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
              X