Wilson picking up stupid fouls. He needs to be smarter than that

Comment

Let’s not leave Gilyard wide open

Comment

Baylor just called game.

Comment

Baylor putting the team on his back!

Comment

We need to pack the Premier Center. 18-0 is awesome but it won’t matter unless they win in Sioux Falls

Comment

18-0. WOW! Congrats to everyone involved with the team. I would have said that's impossible at the beginning of the year.

Scheierman decided to make POY voting very easy tonight. He's just absurd.

Meanwhile Hendo pretty much ensures that multiple big offers will be coming his way a few weeks from now. There's no going under the radar here!

Comment

Great win! Great season! What a team.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Think the Jacks will channel their inner Yote and cut down the nets when they get back to Frost tomorrow ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Think the Jacks will channel their inner Yote and cut down the nets when they get back to Frost tomorrow ?
                    Bite your tongue.

Maybe they should make a pit stop at SCSC and cut down their nets

Comment

Scheierman has to be POY. Amazing night and season.

18-0 was incredibly fun.

Comment

Incredible regular season! Now go win the conference tournament!

Comment

WOW what a season!! just important contributions from basically every spot!!

KC is very good and very scary. they just make life SO HARD for officials. they TRY to create contact the entire game on both ends of the floor. it makes for a lot of tough and questionable calls and or no calls. i bet way WAY more often than not that the fans of both teams are upset with the officiating after a UMKC game. they put the officials on the spot the whole game

it feels uncomfortable to think of meeting them in the semi final, BUT i think it is pretty much a toss up between them and NDSU and ORU. all three are dangerous and will not go down without a fight

Doug has not picked up these type of fouls for quite a while. maybe the whole conference season. he really did not do much different than he ALWAYS does. he just is SO aggressive about everything, both on offense and defense. it is petal to the metal all the time. he is ALWAYS AGGRESSIVE about jumping and or hedging the ball screen. and he is great at doing it. and he has made so many huge plays in his career doing that.

he put away the first ORU game by jumping Abmas and stealing the ball for a game sealing dunk. BUT i really really wish he could try to prioritize NOT making fouls on that play in the first half and not when he is in any jeopardy of foul trouble. it is absolutely critical that he does NOT get early fouls for being overly aggressive from here on out!! this team can absolutely do something similar to what ORU did last year if they can get decent matchups, as ORU did!!!! but they NEEEEEEED wilson on the floor

Comment

i actually mostly enjoyed the UMKC announcers. they definitely had some stretches of homerism but they are after all UMKC announcers. but for the most part i thought they were really just fans of good basketball.

they were very complimentary of the jacks and got just as excited about big plays by the jacks as they did about big plays by the roos. they did definitely gripe a bit about some call or lack of call. and they do need to recognize that their OWN TEAM is the cause for that because of the style they play. and i think they TRIED to deploy the free throw jinx as often as possible)))) but overall i thought they were pretty fair and fun

of course all are welcome to their own perception and preference. but i thought they were pretty fun and probably my new favorite announcers for opposing conference teams. and that plus about three and a half dollars will buy you a gallon of gas these days))))

Comment

First time in Swinney in a decade. It cleans up nicely. What a rock fight. Billy
                              Donlon is a big improvement in coaching IMO, but there wasn't a lot of finesse in that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X