Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked like Goodrick got an extra step before his made basket

Comment

Starting to wonder if we will ever see Freidel on the floor again honestly. Based on some things I heard last year, I was somewhat surprised to see him back. I hope they figure out whatever it is going on now and he plays again for us but time will tell.

Comment

Mayo will be Summit League Player of the year during his time here.

Comment

Well, my halftime is officially ruined reliving the SCSC suckfest

Comment

Many traveling violations have gone uncalled. Sheesh.

Noah is going to transfer if he doesn't play. I'm not being critical of the coaches. I don't know what's happening, I have no comment. Maybe him sitting is completely deserved. But he is going to move on if he doesn't get on the floor at SDSU.

Yotes just get a a flop warding. Warranted, though we certainly should have had one earlier in the game. LOL

Great performance so far for the Jacks, with the possible exception of five minutes in the first half.

Don't know who this color commentator is on Midco. Aside from a North Dakota state legislator, I guess, per the internet.

There's a catchall post with a few non sequiturs for everybody to digest. Just getting it all out of the system.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
              Many traveling violations have gone uncalled. Sheesh.

Noah is going to transfer if he doesn't play. I'm not being critical of the coaches. I don't know what's happening, I have no comment. Maybe him sitting is completely deserved. But he is going to move on if he doesn't get on the floor at SDSU.

Yotes just get a a flop warding. Warranted, though we certainly should have had one earlier in the game. LOL

Great performance so far for the Jacks, with the possible exception of five minutes in the first half.

Don't know who this color commentator is on Midco. Aside from a North Dakota state legislator, I guess, per the internet.

There's a catchall post with a few non sequiturs for everybody to digest. Just getting it all out of the system.
              Stemen coached at SMSU. He's one of the most objective analysts on Midco

Comment

A.J. Plitzuweit looking like a legit junior mobster on the bench for USD with this look. Dang. I mean I'm not wrong here, am I?
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                  A.J. Plitzuweit looking like a legit junior mobster on the bench for USD with this look. Dang. I mean I'm not wrong here, am I?
                  I was thinking same thing. Or he lost a bet and the rest of the team picked his outfit.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Free Freidel. And Gentry. And Fiegen. WTF are we still playing starters for ?

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                      Starting to wonder if we will ever see Freidel on the floor again honestly. Based on some things I heard last year, I was somewhat surprised to see him back. I hope they figure out whatever it is going on now and he plays again for us but time will tell.
                      I am not going to speculate but i agree. I assume he is done at sdsu. Wingett is in but no Feidel. I hope i am wrong and they get it worked out. There is clearly more too it. Has to be.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

AJP is to the USD men what a healthy Selland is to the SDSU women.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                          Anything you’d share via PM?

Comment

Don’t understand why some of our starters played until the very end. Up 26 with 3 minutes left bench should have been cleared. Not a very classy move by Hendo in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                              Don’t understand why some of our starters played until the very end. Up 26 with 3 minutes left bench should have been cleared. Not a very classy move by Hendo in my opinion
                              We had to try to defend the spread
                              Rollin' in my 5.0
                              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                                No good reason for Arians and Easley to be on the floor at the final buzzer.

Comment

Working...
                                X