No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU vs NDSU 7pm Scheels Center ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hendo can't or won't say it, but there is something going on beyond what he said on the coaches show. There is no way that your leading scorer by 4 ppg who has been playing 30 minutes a night, is suddenly not good enough to crack the 8 man rotation. It doesn't sound like it is anything health-wise, so it seems that he needs to work himself back into the coach's good graces. Which I hope he does both for Noah's and the teams sake.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Hendo can't or won't say it, but there is something going on beyond what he said on the coaches show. There is no way that your leading scorer by 4 ppg who has been playing 30 minutes a night, is suddenly not good enough to crack the 8 man rotation. It doesn't sound like it is anything health-wise, so it seems that he needs to work himself back into the coach's good graces. Which I hope he does both for Noah's and the teams sake.
      Thats the only thing i can think of. I know a lot of times coaches go by pracrice, if noah or any other player isnt giving his all in practice he will sit in games till he figures it out.
      ****this is just an example, not speculation****

I know Nagy would sit starters and either missed a game for being late to practice or not start for a game.
      Last edited by goon; 01-04-2022, 04:06 PM.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Thats the only thing i can think of. I know a lot of times coaches go by pracrice, if noah isnt giving his all in practice he will sit in games till he figures it out.
        I AM NOT trying to lecture anyone, and i am MOST definitely NOT attempting to indicate that i have ANY IDEA what is happening!!! but can we please please stop this.

goon i TOTALLY recognize that you used the word..... IF... but we are dealing with the internet here. and it is all but a guarantee somebody reads this. then wants to sound like they know something later when they are having some conversation with somebody, and they say OH YEAH, i heard so and so is dogging it in practice and he is gonna ride the pine until he pulls his head out of his you know what and starts giving a good effort.

probably what i just wrote will get repeated as a FACT by someone. and we have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on but now we have people out there talking about this kid and using total non factual information.

i do NOT believe basketball decision gives us ANY IDEA what is happening. i believe that is just the generic term the team/ athletic department have decided to use for this current set of circumstances and events.

can we please just admit and ACCEPT that we know nothing. wish the kid and his family and all of our athletes the VERY best!!! and leave it at that!!! there is zero reason we need to be told what is going on

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

Thats the only thing i can think of. I know a lot of times coaches go by pracrice, if noah or any other player isnt giving his all in practice he will sit in games till he figures it out.
          ****this is just an example, not speculation****

I know Nagy would sit starters and either missed a game for being late to practice or not start for a game.
          i like the edit goon!! i still want to avoid speculating, but late to meetings or something seems more believable than dogging it at practice.

i really have a tough time seeing noah ever dogging it. he is SUCH a competitor!! if anything i think he need to know when to turn it down a little instead of worrying about him not giving his all

anyway, again, i like the edit. i am done with this topic now. i have probably already added to the speculation, which i definitely do NOT want to do. he will come back when he comes back. i wish him nothing but the best!

Comment

Zimmer asked Hendo again at the weekly update(1-4-22) about Freidel and it was another swing & a miss as Hendo is not talking outside the locker room. Hopefully the questions about this will be directed to something that will be shared about the team.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqXpdYP784
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
            X