Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Morris Cougars vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Jackrabbit All Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Morris Cougars vs SDSU Jackrabbits 7pm Frost Arena Jackrabbit All Access

It has been almost 20 years since the Cougars(4-5) and Jackrabbits(7-2) last played. 16-0 is the overall record favoring SDSU. GoJacks has Wilson needing 5 points to reach 1000 as a Jackrabbit player. This game could also pad the 88.8 points per game. Freidel is also in a leading position for points and 3 pt shots made. Hendo may request some 2nd half defensive efforts after the Prairie View game. This is the last game in Frost for the men prior to The Summit League. Also, I would expect the Jackrabbits to add to a leading assist number which is currently at 154 in 9 games. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

No one taller than 6'6 on their roster, so should be a good game for our post players to flex their muscles.

Comment

No Noah for tonight’s matchup. He’s present but in sweatpants.

Comment

I think he dinged a knee a few games back. Probably a good chance to let things heal.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          I think he dinged a knee a few games back. Probably a good chance to let things heal.
          This is correct.

Comment

Seems like Coach had a little talk with the team about 40 minutes of effort after the last game.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X