GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lumberjacks 2pm NACOGDOCHES ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post

Agree, perhaps cause he is trying to make up for so much time lost on the bench.... chicken or egg question I guess
    I rewatched yesterday's game again and think Appel played even better on rewatch. I agree there are times he will pick up an offensive fould by being out of control, but that wasn't the case yesterday. In a game full of bad calls his charge in the first half may have been the worst. He is turning into a pretty valuable weapon and scorer (and willing passer) off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post

I rewatched yesterday's game again and think Appel played even better on rewatch. I agree there are times he will pick up an offensive fould by being out of control, but that wasn't the case yesterday. In a game full of bad calls his charge in the first half may have been the worst. He is turning into a pretty valuable weapon and scorer (and willing passer) off the bench.
      I don't know if I am thinking about the same call on Appel as you are somewhat early in the game. However, I think that Appel intentionally lowered his shoulder to bounce Kensmil back. On the previous possession Kensmil lowered his shoulder into him pretty good and got away with it. I am not saying the coaches told Luke to do it by any means but I think Luke was going to bang him if at all possible (payback/not going to take that crap). When he came off the court he was smiling!

Comment

Working...
      X