Bradley vs SDSU 8:15pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs SDSU 8:15pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Bradley Braves are coming for the home and home started last season. They endured a rare defeat to a Summit team last season at the hands of the Jackrabbits. Coach Wardle has elevated the Braves MBB in the first 6 years. 2020 & 2019 saw them get the MVC Tourney. Last year was a bump when they fell to 12-16. They are preseason picks at 6th place in the MVC. There are 2 starters and 11 letter winners on the roster. • Overall, Bradley brings back 47.4 percent of minutes, 48.7 percent of scoring, 56.1 percent of rebounds and 30.3 percent of assists from last season. The Jackrabbits differ in that most everyone returns and nearly 100% of production is on the roster. Coach Hendo will have a luxury of so much talent that big man Broden Lien is indicated to redshirt this season. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

The Jacks are killing Bradley on the offensive boards.

Comment

Welcome back Noah! And Doug Wilson has the weirdest line so far being 0-10 from the floor but 6-6 from the line.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Welcome back Noah! And Doug Wilson has the weirdest line so far being 0-10 from the floor but 6-6 from the line.
        Bradley big guys took Wilson out of his game early, now I suspect he's kind of got the yips a bit.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Bradley big guys took Wilson out of his game early, now I suspect he's kind of got the yips a bit.
          He can't buy a bucket, but he looks to be in the best shape in his time in Brookings, and that's helped with his quickness and agility.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He can't buy a bucket, but he looks to be in the best shape in his time in Brookings, and that's helped with his quickness and agility.
            I suspect he'll get going in the second half...
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks offense looks like it's lost some focus/aggressiveness in the second half.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Jacks offense looks like it's lost some focus/aggressiveness in the second half.
                Too much dribbling and not moving the ball like they did earlier.

Comment

College kids need to understand that in D-I, if you have a 20 point lead in the first half, it means NOTHING. 20 point first half leads ***routinely*** evaporate because the other guys are D-I players, too.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Filbert's Safe Lead Formula: Take the number of minutes left in the game, multiply by 2, then add 10.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Scheierman: Double-double #1 of 2021-22.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wilson: Double-double #1 fo 2021-22.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

28 of 29 from the FT line. Has to be a record for that number of attempts.

Comment

Wilson got 20pts but it was very ugly
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              Wilson got 20pts but it was very ugly
                              Very. Bradley's height really bothered him. Shot free throws exceptionally well though.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X