Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

I don’t think I’d lose to much sleep over that. JMO
    Agreed. The G-League and Europe will always be there for Baylor. NBA rosters are very small. Any spot outside the first round really is a crap shoot to even make a team. Just look at Wolters and Daum. Nate had some brief success at the NBA level, but was gone just as fast. Daum, for the immense talent he was, didn't even get a chance to play at the next level.

I commend Baylor for seeing where he stands, but my guess is we'll see him in Brookings next year. If we.lose him, it will be to the transfer portal, not the draft.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Unless Baylor blows up at the pre-draft workouts and is projected to be a first or early second round pick, it would seem to make sense to come back for another season, get his degree and then look at all the options on the table after that.
      Are we sure he doesn’t yet have his degree? He may also be close enough that returning wouldn’t be a necessity.

Don’t get me wrong … returning is the most logical decision but these kids and their advisors aren’t always steeped in common sense.

Comment

• Argus article about Kalen Garry underscores that SDSU was always his "dream school," despite offers from other D1 institutions, including 'Yotes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Argus article about Kalen Garry underscores that SDSU was always his "dream school," despite offers from other D1 institutions, including 'Yotes.
          Along those sames lines, there was a great quote from Matthew Mors in his Q & A in the Argus. " I definitely lean more to the side of blue than red when it comes to South Dakota colleges. I always have. "

Comment

Along those sames lines, there was a great quote from Matthew Mors in his Q & A in the Argus. " I definitely lean more to the side of blue than red when it comes to South Dakota colleges. I always have. "
            You caught that one too, eh?

Love seeing SD's own keeping Jacks Country rolling

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

You caught that one too, eh?

Love seeing SD's own keeping Jacks Country rolling
              Especially when he grew up a stone's throw from Vermillion.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nil_store/status...3cwq1w4hQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  https://twitter.com/nil_store/status...3cwq1w4hQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                  By selling these in SDSU colors, hopefully a sign that he will be returning for another season.

Comment

By selling these in SDSU colors, hopefully a sign that he will be returning for another season.
                    Not going to be selling many of them in red......
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Not sure we have any room for another player, but Josiah Allick has announced he is transferring following Coach Donlin's departure. I like his game and at 6'8 could add some additional size. Not sure if he would have 1 or 2 years left of eligibility. A Lincoln Nebraska native so sure he has relationships on the team.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/chasehen35/statu...b6OJ3o7yoTX_tw

New offer to Point Guard out of Iowa

Comment

• Next year should bring another large class. Appel, Arians and Dent will use up their eligibility. Baylor indicated in Zim's article that if he does return for one more season that he is likely done after that. And Fiegen will have been here for 5 years and will likely have his degree. He would have one more year to play if he wants. So there will be 4, and possibly 5 scholarships available. Hastreiter likely will get one of them after walking on this year.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/DraftExpress/stat...75083669250048

Comment

• That’s a punch to the gut. He’s got 1 week to figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                                That’s a punch to the gut. He’s got 1 week to figure it out.
                                May 1 is the deadline to enter the portal and not have to sit a season. Do players have to declare where they are going by then as well ?

Comment

Working...
                                X