GDT: Jackrabbits(1) vs Golden Eagles(4) 5:45pm@Pentagon Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

Get them some game time and see what they can do up 20. Hendo has never done that.

Lack of crowd definitely favors ORU.
    They got in games. See, this is where I think he's "damned if he does, damned if he doesn't," because if he didn't play those returning from injury, he'd be criticized for not doing that.

Jacks are lucky to have Easley on defense. Need to make FTs, though

Comment

Welcome to the Scheierman & Wilson show

Comment

Jacks giving great effort, but first half mistakes costing them.

Needed to edit. Jacks showing grit and toughness by Easley and Mims the last few possessions. That is the fire and what I would call toughness that I love to see.

Let's go Rabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Who exactly was he supposed to develop? Mfum who clearly isn’t ready as a freshman or Fiegen who also doesn’t appear ready to contribute?
          Thank you

Comment

If you have an umlaut in your name, calls like that should not go in your favor

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack

Jesus, play them more than garbage minutes. Hendo didn't even try to get them going.

Sure could have used Mfum to play some defense tonight, Jacks getting killed late on d.
              Didn't you say "when up by 20"? If so, wouldn't you just say, "they're garbage minutes"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Didn't you say "when up by 20"? If so, wouldn't you just say, "they're garbage minutes"
                I'm talking 10 minutes to go in a game and let them play long stretches, not 2 minutes.

Dumb arguments by myself and everyone tonight. Just frustrated at the mistakes.

Jacks made a ton of mistakes in the first half and didn't come out to play like they needed.

Comment

Good intense game

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack

Jesus, play them more than garbage minutes. Hendo didn't even try to get them going.

Sure could have used Mfum to play some defense tonight, Jacks getting killed late on d.
                    Play who? Mfum? That’s who you’re making this entire argument on? Lol we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Comment

Gotta be more athletic

Comment

Get them some game time and see what they can do up 20. Hendo has never done that.

Lack of crowd definitely favors ORU.

The easy misses, free throw shooting and turnovers are the difference. Frustrating for all of us and Jacks not even cutting into the lead yet.
                        So no one. It’s not Hendos fault Noah and Trey opted out.

Comment

Finally got some calls on the post down low. Seemed like there was a lot of conact that wasnt being called earlier. Our guards are getting called for contact on defense but out posts on offense werent getting the same calls it felt like till midway in the 2nd.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm talking 10 minutes to go in a game and let them play long stretches, not 2 minutes.
                            How many games have the Jacks had that large a lead with 1/4 of the game left?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

So no one. It’s not Hendos fault Noah and Trey opted out.
                              It is Hendo's fault that he is horrible at load management.

Like I said before the game, 3 ball would kill the Jacks and it has.

Comment

It is Hendo's fault that he is horrible at load management.
                                Still seem to be ignoring that Easley and Appel helped manage load

Comment

Working...
                                X