No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits(1) vs Golden Eagles(4) 5:45pm@Pentagon Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i would not count the bison out yet BUT who is watching ORU tonight and thinking the jacks defense sucks or wondering gee why do the jacks always play so crappy in the SLT. sometimes the other team is good. NOT saying we cannot beat them but wow some people make comments like we had a really disappointing performance last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      If I had an ORU shirt I’d be wearing it right now. They embarrassed NDSU in that first half. When that team is on, they’re REALLY on. They play a fun style too, which is nice when they share the court with NDSU.

I expect a run from NDSU, but boy are they buried right now.
      ORU is in great shape. If they can score 30 in the second half and get to 75, the Bison would have to score 56, which I don't think they are capable of.

Comment

• haha yeah goon) i think we are 4 up and 4 down at the pentagon this year? correct? i think you are right about the percentage. have we EVER won in that building before this year? was it daum senior year that we got murdered by missouri state? i think we dropped one there to FGCU also.

but just bc the jacks have not had success there does not determine my opinion of the building as a whole.

but i do not like to watch games there and it is obviously NOT hurting ORU but i have seen lots of ugly bball there. i much much prefer to see games at the premier or of course at frost

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

ORU is in great shape. If they can score 30 in the second half and get to 75, the Bison would have to score 56, which I don't think they are capable of.
          NDSU is cooked. Stick the fork in them

Comment

• ORU throwing a wrench into ESPN's social justice lecture script, but don't worry, they squeeze it in there somewhere around 50 to 30. The show must go on!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
              haha yeah goon) i think we are 4 up and 4 down at the pentagon this year? correct? i think you are right about the percentage. have we EVER won in that building before this year? was it daum senior year that we got murdered by missouri state? i think we dropped one there to FGCU also.

but just bc the jacks have not had success there does not determine my opinion of the building as a whole.

but i do not like to watch games there and it is obviously NOT hurting ORU but i have seen lots of ugly bball there. i much much prefer to see games at the premier or of course at frost
              We played some tough teams there but yeah we struggled a lot. The Missouri state game comes to mind that was brutal. Mitchellrabbit was generous had a couple extra tickets so i recall that game for a senior led team they looked uninterested in being there.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• yeah i hear ya cruiser but espn is in bed with china so what do you expect. funny all the companies that talk about how opressed people are in the usa are all completely in support of the chines government))

that being said the saying on the back of the bison t shirts is a GREAT quote by MLK!! unfortunately the current movement has gone far far astray from what MLK stood for

Comment

• hey farmer not saying anything yet but IDK about your fork??? 8 minutes to go and bison have it down to 11. by the way WHO are you all cheering for??? my feelings are pretty mixed

Comment

• geeeeez, i REALLY REALLY hope for our sake that kevin obanor does not study up on the Mike Daum school of how to stay the frick OUT of foul trouble. my gosh how many dumb fouls has he gotten in this tourney, which is great if you are trying to beat them!!!! but from an appreciating good and smart bball standpoint HOW does he not learn that sometimes it is better to stay on the floor

Comment

• well kareem thompson has finally come back to earth. the dude did not miss anything against us. i think i saw that him and weaver and the european center, Lacics i think were like 8 of 10 on threes yesterday

Comment

• The ball needs to be in Abmas hands way more than it has been.

Comment

• i disagree with the commentator about making Abmas uncomfortable. the difference between yesterday, the first half today and what is happening now in second half is the supporting cast is not making open shots

Comment

• who ya want to win??

Comment

• I pretty much always want the bison to lose.
                              An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                              US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

• i will be happy to NOT have bison win 3 in a row, but also kinda feel like every win the eagles get adds to their confidence going forward and they are plenty dangerous already)

Comment

Working...
                                X