GDT: MBB Jackrabbits vs Roos Game 2-7:30@Frost Arena JSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    It hurts to even think it, but I guess we're all Bizon fans tomorrow.
    You had to remind me <puke emoji>

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      It hurts to even think it, but I guess we're all Bizon fans tomorrow.
      Frankly, how they have dicked us over the years, they sort of owe us this. The way I think they would want to play the spoiler, keep USD from winning the titlle, that should give them enough to play for.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

hey ticket, i know exactly what foul on arians you mean. the REALLY annoying thing about that is arians got called for a blocking foul, but in first half wilson did about 10% of what the umkc player did against arians, but in the first half that was viewed and called as an offensive foul on wilson.

Comment

I was listening to WNAX tonight and did not hear Tyler Merriman, instead we got someone else who did a good job. I don't know who he was, but then it dawned on my we played football in Grand Forks today and its not possible to drive 250 back to make the basketball game. Who ever the fill in did a great job. Did anyone catch his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I was listening to WNAX tonight and did not hear Tyler Merriman, instead we got someone else who did a good job. I don't know who he was, but then it dawned on my we played football in Grand Forks today and its not possible to drive 250 back to make the basketball game. Who ever the fill in did a great job. Did anyone catch his name?
            Al Bahe. Former Midco Sports Announcer & was at Keloland many years ago. Married to Lisa (Kannegeiter) Bahe, former SDSU Women’s BBall player.
            https://www.sdstatefoundation.org/ab...n-team/al-bahe

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Al Bahe.
              Thanks, what is his background.? I have no clue who he is.

Comment

I found him he is a Development Director for the college of Nursing. https://www.sdstatefoundation.org/ab...n-team/al-bahe

Comment

Yes I found the same thing. There is another Al Bahe who is in the Wayne State in Nebraska hall of fame and a long time coach at Fremont Nebraska, but is no longer among the living.

Comment

sorry yall are having such a hard time rooting for bison to beat pughSD. first of all i am not sure that our team and coaches are very concerned one way or the other. i think definitely they would be happy to be conf. champs!! but as far as tourney goes the 2 seed will have to play NDSU in semi, which is tough, but IDK if it is that much tougher than probable match with ORU. i have not tried to figure all potential scenarios, i think still a chance UND or UMKC take 4 seed, those feel like much friendlier matchups than ORU, but as mentioned here a tourney game with tendency to swallow the whistle, could be very tough and ugly against UMKC.

anyway lot of assumptions and all you can do is play the team in front of you

all that said, i am happy to root for basically anyone to beat/ destroy usd, including NDSU. i definitely freaking hate losing to ndsu but at least the school and many of teams, coaches, players are worthy of respect. they largely do things very much like the jacks do. meaning they do things the right way. NOT always but largely

there is almost nothing i do or have ever respected about pughSD

Comment

yes Al did do a nice job today. it was entertaining how amazed he was, by how amazed the roos were EVERY time they got called for a foul)) also i like his call when easley hit the 3, "Easley does it!!"

Comment

ndsu game today their opponent shoots 31 free throws. couple guys scored most of their points from the line. ajp goes 4 of 4 from 3, rest of team is 1 of 11. they completely won the game at the line. WHAT a difference from ndsu previous game against us!!! apparently they only fouled us about 10 times for the entire game. we shoot THREE ft but today their opponent shoots 31

i absolutely do NOT believe that the style of play and the execution is that much different from one game to the next for either SDSU or ndsu!! the true amount of fouls and free throws is some place in the middle!!! and if the game would be officiated consistently we probably shoot 10 more FT last week give or take a couple and today usd probably shoots 10 less FT give or take. and very possibly or even very likely the outcome of both games is changed

Comment

Working...
                        X