big weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big weekend

i think someone has the official duty to start the official next opponent thread, hence the title not UMKC or something

UMKC will not be a pushover. they currently lead the conference in offensive and defensive FG%, as well as scoring margin. i still think the jacks finally put together a full weekend of quality play and win both.

if the jacks win both and NDSU and pughSD split, the jacks are outright champs according to my math. if NDSU would get the sweep, both them and us have a winning percentage of 75. another shared championship with the bison. i believe they would get the tiebreak for the SLT #1 seed, with the sweep of the 3rd place team, who we split with. i believe that is the first tiebreaker after head to head. if our wannabe little brothers from the south sweep, of course they maintain their current spot in the standings.

i am not discussing any scenarios where the jacks split. i do not believe they will allow that this weekend. i absolutely do not expect it to be easy, but i believe they find a way to get the job done
Working...
X