GDT: SDSU vs ORU Game 2 4pm@Mabee Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs ORU Game 2 4pm@Mabee Center

Will the Jackrabbits remember to bring defense to Mabee Center? 100+ points is a large number to hang on any defense. Abmas and Obanor did not look too tired at the end yesterday. They might believe they can jack a few more today. We will see coaching and response to coaching today from the Jackrabbits. Scoring in the mid 80's and it was not that close for the Jackrabbits. This is not a good time to be swept if Top 2 seed is part of the plan. Refocus and earn the win. Go Jacks!!
    https://oruathletics.com/watch/?Live=51&type=Live
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

It will be interesting to see if ORU can duplicate the perfect storm of almost every one of their players shooting lights out, or if they return to their averages. Also, Jacks fans are anxiously waiting to see how Freidel reacts to what happened yesterday.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if Hendo adjust the starting lineup and brings Noah off the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
        It will be interesting to see if Hendo adjust the starting lineup and brings Noah off the bench
        Or if he even sees the floor at all...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Or if he even sees the floor at all...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
          I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he is just in uniform today let alone plays. I think there is a lot going on there. It’s clear Hendo cares about him as a person and not just as a player and I hope that he can continue to grow as both.

Comment

He is in a horrible slump and it would be tough for anyone let alone a 20 year old kid to not let that affect their whole game. However you do have to figure out a way to fight through it. You could see I his body language after he missed his first layup that he was like here we go again. He definitely needs to get right and start playing again without thinking. If this team is going to accomplish the goals they have set for themselves they need Noah to be the Noah we all know he can be.

Comment

I have to imagine playing with all the COVID restrictions/protocols is very difficult. If you’re a player that thrives off structure and consistency it’s light years more difficult

Comment

Tyler just said Freidel isn’t suiting up today. Curious where things go from here. Sounds like there are things in limbo and Hendo will address it further after the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                  Tyler just said Freidel isn’t suiting up today. Curious where things go from here. Sounds like there are things in limbo and Hendo will address it further after the game.
                  Just watched that documentary on the Hotel Cecil on Netflix. If you have a dead body floating in a water tank for a couple of weeks it can poison the whole water supply. I suspect we have a similarly toxic player.

Comment

wow that is very sad to hear. it definitely makes life harder for this team!!! they need a lot of others to step UP to replace what he brings to their puzzle!! but most of at all, i hope they will get it figured out for him. do NOT want to speculate or make too much of events and circustances, of which i know almost NOTHING. but seems a potential crossroads. i think it would be unfair to say any more or speculate!! i think as fans he just needs our support and best wishes!!!!! lets trust the great people we have in place here to handle this in the best way possible and not speculate or make it any harder.

Comment

Yeah, let’s just hope this all turns out ok for him. Whether he plays for the Jacks again isn’t maybe the paramount issue.

Comment

PLEASE lets NOT call names and point fingers and be negative. this is a person FIRST. basketball is fun and something we all enjoy)) but it is not the most important thing here. i wish him they very best and the rest of the team also!! this will be a challenge for those playing today, but it is also an opportunity!!! hopefully they will accept it and overcome it and get stronger!!!! and same for noah, whatever the challenge is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post

Just watched that documentary on the Hotel Cecil on Netflix. If you have a dead body floating in a water tank for a couple of weeks it can poison the whole water supply. I suspect we have a similarly toxic player.
                          He's been shown courtside, so there's at least a suggestion he's not "toxic"

Comment

None of us have any idea what the young man is going through, so let's not get too dramatic. Just saw Teddy Allen from Nebraska hit a game winner at the buzzer after sitting out a game or two for disciplinary reasons, so tomorrow can be a better day.

Comment

Jacks playing some dang good defense so far

Comment

Working...
                              X