X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad D performance led to bad offense in 2nd half

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He is either sick or he totally checked out. Has been sitting in the back with a towel draped over his head since he came out early in the second half.
      That's not good. I think Hendo has a big problem on his hands. I got a feeling Noah will be playing for THE Augie Doggies next year,

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

That's not good. I think Hendo has a big problem on his hands. I got a feeling Noah will be playing for THE Augie Doggies next year,
        I suppose we shouldn't expect earth-shattering revelations, but Hendo's postgame suggested it was an issue with consistency and being engaged in game action. Let's at least see how tomorrow goes before we start prepping for a transfer.

Comment

Hendo didn't mention much about Noah with Tyler after the game. Talked about how Noah needs consistency and structure to do well and doesn't have that with covid. Makes it sound like he's out of funk with not playing for a couple weeks. Nothing said about the lack of playing time in the second half.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I suppose we shouldn't expect earth-shattering revelations, but Hendo's postgame suggested it was an issue with consistency and being engaged in game action. Let's at least see how tomorrow goes before we start prepping for a transfer.
            You're right. But, if he runs to the sidelines to pout do we want him? Like I said, he has unlimited talent, the last few weeks (or most all season) hasn't been superstar. He has to not give up on the team during a game. I didn't see it all, so I might be off based. Did he basically "quit", if so, is that acceptable to everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
              You're right. But, if he runs to the sidelines to pout do we want him? Like I said, he has unlimited talent, the last few weeks (or most all season) hasn't been superstar. He has to not give up on the team during a game. I didn't see it all, so I might be off based. Did he basically "quit", if so, is that acceptable to everyone?
              If he was indeed pouting or giving up, it's a liability. However, it could be an combination of him gaining maturity and experience with adversity, and those processes aren't always going as smoothly as we'd all like

I think we as fans might have become accustomed to players like Wolters, Daum, Marshall, etc., and Freidel seems to have a much different demeanor.

Comment

The Jacks need Noah - a confident, energetic, competitive Noah. Not a disengaged Noah who retreats to the second row of the bench and covers his head with a towel after a couple of missed shots and defensive lapses. Hopefully he'll clear his head and re-engage for Sunday's game.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  The Jacks need Noah - a confident, energetic, competitive Noah. Not a disengaged Noah who retreats to the second row of the bench and covers his head with a towel after a couple of missed shots and defensive lapses. Hopefully he'll clear his head and re-engage for Sunday's game.
                  I hope your are right. But in golfing terms he's had the "shanks" for a while now. Nothing against him for that. But as I said, it looks to me like he needs to man up and play. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    This x1000000

He has way to much talent to let what happened tonight happen. Even if he isn’t scoring his presence on the floor changes the game.

Comment

The Jackrabbits had a decent first 10 minutes. After that, things became less dazzling through the game and the ORU guys shot lights out. We certainly can find games that go that way every year. Defense did not have much influence over the Golden Eagles. We gave Umude 40+ and today Abmas found 40+. ORU shoots 35-65 fg, 16-30 3pt fg, and 17-18 at the line makes me wonder why there is so much attention given to Freidel.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        The Jackrabbits had a decent first 10 minutes. After that, things became less dazzling through the game and the ORU guys shot lights out. We certainly can find games that go that way every year. Defense did not have much influence over the Golden Eagles. We gave Umude 40+ and today Abmas found 40+. ORU shoots 35-65 fg, 16-30 3pt fg, and 17-18 at the line makes me wonder why there is so much attention given to Freidel.
                        Your right, but a intense, shot hitting Friedel changes it all

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

Your right, but a intense, shot hitting Friedel changes it all
                          Not a pouting one.

Comment

I'm expecting a turnaround after this debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

This x1000000

He has way to much talent to let what happened tonight happen. Even if he isn’t scoring his presence on the floor changes the game.
                              You might say he need to "nut up"
                              USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post

You might say he need to "nut up"
                                Have you bought your big can of cashews yet? You will need it to throw on floor at next year game in vermintown and the Jacks start the game shooting technical foul shots! How nice of you to remember!

Comment

Working...
                                X