GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs UND Fighting Hawks Game 2 7:30@Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs UND Fighting Hawks Game 2 7:30@Frost

Jackrabbit All Access is the site to visit for video today. Round 2 is where the Fighting Hawks have helped even their conference record last week when they defeated the bison. UND pushed the ball on offense trying to beat the Jackrabbits down court. The Jackrabbit defense answered the call to slow the UND very well in the first half to gain 20+ lead. The Jackrabbits also had 21 assists(16 in the first half) on 31 made baskets which was great. Wilson should be fresh today as fouls kept him on the sideline for much of the game. Appel has proven to be a competent backup for the big men. He was 6-8 fg last night and he is doing well defensively. Mims brought some game after the injury. Freidel and Scheierman are the only players to crack 30 minutes in the game. The Jackrabbits should keep the edge for a win. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Last night was SDSU at their best. Can they pull it off again tonight? Another run away win would be even more impressive.

I’m expecting a much tougher game tonight. I keep hearing how good NDSU and ORU are and this UND team split with them. It will be an extremely short list of teams that pulls that off.

It’s strange Midco is not covering both the Fargo/Brookings games instead of traveling from one to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Last night was SDSU at their best. Can they pull it off again tonight? Another run away win would be even more impressive.

I’m expecting a much tougher game tonight. I keep hearing how good NDSU and ORU are and this UND team split with them. It will be an extremely short list of teams that pulls that off.

It’s strange Midco is not covering both the Fargo/Brookings games instead of traveling from one to the other.
      Let's talk about how Midco has 2 channels plus their app and can only show one doubleheader at one school across all those. Makes the extra service worthless without them playing more games on it.
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Let's talk about how Midco has 2 channels plus their app and can only show one doubleheader at one school across all those. Makes the extra service worthless without them playing more games on it.
        I agree that this is disappointing. Glad Jackrabbits All-Access is available for video

Comment

Just when I questioned whether Big Dent was hurt or sick, he has a really good game. If he plays like that, this team will be tough to beat. I do love that Hendo has them rim running (his words). Those long passes leading to monster dunks would have Frost rocking if full of fans.

I think that has limited the blowouts in Frost, with that fan energy these big runs would be more sustained.

Comment

I am UND supporter but since we have came to Summit this has been one biggest disappointments of being in this conference. When we were with Big Sky Conference they had all their games on Pluto or Big Sky Tv for free so were always able to watch our basketball teams and football teams each week. Now I have subscriptions to Midco Online and Espn Plus but still can't get some of our games without buying another service. I just think if they want to grow Summit brand they need to get better access for all members and especially for general fan so they can watch what we have in the Summit conference. Also would help all the schools to in recruiting kids because of exposing the Summit conference.

Comment

I've been able to see any GLVC contest in any sport ( although Lindenwood run 51 different sports, in different conferences) for free on their Roku channel. That kind of coverage is appreciated in pandemic times.

Comment

Working...
              X