• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    And then Friedel gets ejected.
    What did he do?

Comment

Sit Noah for the next game. I don't care how good the kid is, there's no place in the game for that garbage. This team can win with, or without, him.

2nd half is going to show what type of team Hendo has built.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

What did he do?
        Umode was setting a screen and Friedel shot to the midsection.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Umode was setting a screen and Friedel shot to the midsection.
          Lovely. Getting your d*cks beat into the ground and you pull that. Pretty bush.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Lovely. Getting your d*cks beat into the ground and you pull that. Pretty bush.
            Plus it killed all the momentum that the Jacks had built up to that point. Had it down to 12, then he decided he was more important than the game.

Comment

Three really uninspiring games.

Comment

Scheierman seems to be kind of sleepwalking out there. Appel and Wingett seem to be the only Jacks that are willing to be physical and mix it up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Scheierman seems to be kind of sleepwalking out there. Appel and Wingett seem to be the only Jacks that are willing to be physical and mix it up a bit.
                  Scheierman isn't the issue. He might not be having the best game tonight, but he is probably the best all around player on the team.

The issue that they have is that without Wilson there really is not an inside presence that teams have to respect. Once the defense can push this team further outside the arc, they are going to struggle

Comment

Not at all sad that Umude's a senior.

Comment

Anyone know what William Mfum's game or story is? With no Doug and Noah getting ejected, I find it interesting he has sniffed no time in this Showcase, especially since had a full semester & summer to practice and acclimate.

Comment

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
                        Anyone know what William Mfum's game or story is? With no Doug and Noah getting ejected, I find it interesting he has sniffed no time in this Showcase, especially since had a full semester & summer to practice and acclimate.
                        He subbed in last night.

Would you prefer he'd play instead of Easley or Mims? Otherwise, you'd give up both size and experience.

Comment

Grateful for the Pentagon for the ability to get six games in this mixed-up season. But other than the Utah State game, the Jacks continued their tradition of not really playing that well there, win or lose. I think I attended them all before this season, and even the Daum and Wolters teams put up some clunkers there. So lets get back to Frost and add to that home winning streak. Hopefully the team will remember this one for a long time, especially when the Yotes come to Brookings later in the season.

Comment

Mims tries hard, but not always that effective. Wouldn't mind Mfum with his athleticism.

Not a fan of Umude's constant chirping when he is 0-5, Jacks better lay the hammer in the 2 games in conference. Again USeD teams and fans have this as their Super Bowl, funny from a program that constantly underperforms and Lee is a transfer coach. Such a great program in Vermin town.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Grateful for the Pentagon for the ability to get six games in this mixed-up season. But other than the Utah State game, the Jacks continued their tradition of not really playing that well there, win or lose. I think I attended them all before this season, and even the Daum and Wolters teams put up some clunkers there. So lets get back to Frost and add to that home winning streak. Hopefully the team will remember this one for a long time, especially when the Yotes come to Brookings later in the season.
                              That game was a fitting metaphor for 2020, I suppose.

I agree, a sweep of USD next year would be great. Hopefully those games don't get "chippy"

Comment

Well, let's forget that game. Hopefully Wilson will be physically ready for conference games, and Friedel will be mentally ready. Appel may have provided the most encouraging moments of the three rivalry games at the Pentagon. He has good hands and is very aggressive on offense. The down-low guys, including Dentlinger, haven't established much consistency yet. There's not much depth in the position. But with the Law Firm - as the Midco analyst from NoDak calls Arians, Friedel and Scheierman - the perimeter is in good hands.
                                Last edited by Jacked_Up; 12-13-2020, 10:44 PM.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X