GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes 8pm @ Pentagon Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes 8pm @ Pentagon Midco

USD enters the final game of the Dakota Showcase sporting 0-5 record. The coyote faithful are beginning to rumble about the current coaching staff. They will certainly win a game sometime soon, I just would prefer to avoid that outcome tonight. Umude and Plitzuweit are the main drive of this unit. Archambault, transfer from Gillette College, showed some game against the Bison. Chisom is a solid player as well. Lee will most likely be whining on the sideline for the refs to pay attention to him. Last night they did give him a T to acknowledge his craving. The yotes have a couple of big men to give some play. Dentlinger and Appel should be capable to defend. The yotes shot better last night but the FG% for the year is 39%. A win tonight would be a great way to end the OOC. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

After tonight's game against USD, the Jacks won't have another game for a month, when the conference season begins. How weird is that? The next scheduled game isn't until Jan. 8 against Western Illinois. I hope that changes. I sure hope the Jacks can schedule another game or two. If they can't, they'll have to go the entire pre-conference season without a home game. If nothing else, the Jacks need a home game in Frost just so they'll have a little bit of home court advantage when conference games begin.
    This space for lease.

Comment

It would be nice if Doug Wilson could play a few minutes against USD, but I'm guessing that won't happen. Stan Umude is really talented and will be a handful for Jackrabbit defenders. Other than him, the Coyotes have some solid players but none of them are scary good. Todd Lee is angriest coach in the league, but his tantrums seem to hurt Coyotes more than help. Go, Jacks!
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        After tonight's game against USD, the Jacks won't have another game for a month, when the conference season begins. How weird is that? The next scheduled game isn't until Jan. 8 against Western Illinois. I hope that changes. I sure hope the Jacks can schedule another game or two. If they can't, they'll have to go the entire pre-conference season without a home game. If nothing else, the Jacks need a home game in Frost just so they'll have a little bit of home court advantage when conference games begin.
        Jacks definitely need to pick up a couple of home games before conference play. I would advocate even it its games against instate DII schools. 3 weeks is too long off.

Comment

Neither the jacks nor the huskers have any games over the next 10 days. Would love to see that matchup again this year.

Comment

Would be great to pick up a game, but Wilson needs to sit out if he is injured at all. Hendo keeps saying minor, but it sounds like the same injury as last year. Let him heal up before conference play.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
              Would be great to pick up a game, but Wilson needs to sit out if he is injured at all. Hendo keeps saying minor, but it sounds like the same injury as last year. Let him heal up before conference play.
              I agree except for “let him heal”. If it is the same injury from last year “can it heal?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

I agree except for “let him heal”. If it is the same injury from last year “can it heal?
                Hendo has been saying it is sore. I think it's encouraging that he is not wearing a boot. If was anything worse than soreness, he would likely be in a boot.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Hendo has been saying it is sore. I think it's encouraging that he is not wearing a boot. If was anything worse than soreness, he would likely be in a boot.
                  Who knows, they may try 10 minutes tonight to test drive a bit. Otherwise, I would not expect heavy duty tonight.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Wasn't it a bone fracture? IDK, not really trying to argue about it. I just figure if I remember right and it was a bone fracture "sore" sounds like a bad deal?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Who knows, they may try 10 minutes tonight to test drive a bit. Otherwise, I would not expect heavy duty tonight.
                      No Wilson tonight, according to Zim

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

No Wilson tonight, according to Zim
                        No reason to have him play in these meaningless non-conference games.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I would like to speak to the manager. This Saturday seems to be defective.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Embarrassing.

Comment

And then Friedel gets ejected.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X