Dakota Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goon View Post

when it shows the schools listed there, one of those is not like the other. seems like a bit of a outlier compared to the dakota schools.
    Rock, chalk, no Elsen talk?

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

I'm in CA and watching.
      I based that statement on the support webpage I linked to. Glad you can watch.

Comment

I signed up. Do plan to cancel on Sunday after the Showcase. Production was very good.

IF Midco plans to springboard to carrying all the Dakota schools games, I would gladly switch from paying espn to paying Midco. But they have to carry more games. I hope they are working on that.

(and yes, the ability to chromecast/Roku would be a benefit as well...which I know they will eventually get)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          I signed up. Do plan to cancel on Sunday after the Showcase. Production was very good.

IF Midco plans to springboard to carrying all the Dakota schools games, I would gladly switch from paying espn to paying Midco. But they have to carry more games. I hope they are working on that.

(and yes, the ability to chromecast/Roku would be a benefit as well...which I know they will eventually get)
          Never was able to signup. Listened to Tyler on the radio.

One thing if Midco makes this switch permanent at some point you won't get road games without ESPN3/ESPN+.

Comment

Working...
          X