Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for an article, need your help

Hi all,

In advance of the start of the season. I want to do a impact newcomers brought to you by the fan forums story for the website. So I am going to pick two players who are new this season (transfer or freshman) for each team, but they are going to be chosen by the members of the fan forums. So I am hoping everyone here can chime in with their top two newcomers and why. I will take what seems to be the consensus top two and add quotes that are commented below along with a link to the forum site for other fans to check out. So who are your top two SDSU newcomers this season? Or in the case of the Jacks there are actually few newcomers so maybe breakthrough players. As I said I will be posting the story Monday the 16th so will begin working on prior to that.

I would say Luke Appel and William Mfum.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      I would say Luke Appel and William Mfum.
      I would have to agree with these two. While I think Cooper Cornermann would be interesting to interview, I do not believe it would be good for the episode you are trying to go for. We love our walk-ons at SDSU, but this is probably not the time to interview him.
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Don't forget Charlie Easley, who started some games for Nebraska last season.

Comment

Will Charley Easley, a transfer, be eligible this season? If not, it's Appel and Mfum. Appel could provide needed backup service as an experienced juco big, and Mfum appears to be a very athletic and eager guard. The Jacks were very good last year, but they should be even better this tear because of their experience and depth.
          This space for lease.

Comment

I believe Hendo said on the Midco preseason coach's show that Easley was granted a waiver to play this season.

Comment

Working...
            X