Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• da_coach
    replied
    West Vriginia will be a tough matchup. As mentioned, they defend hard!

And it's unlikely SDSU's "throw it in the post" and go 1 on 1 offense will be as successful against them.

But definitely a good test.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Here's the updated bracket for this week's national tourney at the Sanford Pentagon in Sioux Falls. SDSU plays West Virginia in the first evening game on Wednesday on ESPN2. Go, Jacks!
    https://www.crossoverclassic.com/schedule/

Leave a comment:

• blue?
    replied
    Sounds like we will all be watching on ESPN this week. Damn COVID. I guess basketball on national TV is better than no basketball at all.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied
    Originally posted by blue? View Post
    I have 4 tickets for Wednesdays game to sell. Just selling for face value ($77/ticket).
    Sent PM

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

The tweet I saw yesterday had the Jacks at 6:00.
    Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

So are we playing at 1 pm or 6 pm? The Crossover Classic website has not been updated.
    The tweet I saw yesterday had the Jacks at 6:00.

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

WKU is in, and the brackets have been adjusted. The Jacks will now open against West Virginia. Good opportunity against a ranked team.
    So are we playing at 1 pm or 6 pm? The Crossover Classic website has not been updated.

Leave a comment:

• SUPERBUNNY
    replied

WKU is in, and the brackets have been adjusted. The Jacks will now open against West Virginia. Good opportunity against a ranked team.
    Sweet, we get a chance to play Huggy Bear! He's always entertaining as a coach. Obviously, a tough matchup. They play defense HARD!

Excitied to get this thing rolling!

SUPERBUNNY

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    Sounds like Western Kentucky will replace Creighton.

Leave a comment:

• blue?
    replied
    I have 4 tickets for Wednesdays game to sell. Just selling for face value ($77/ticket).

Leave a comment:

• NebraskaJack
    replied
    Sounds like Western Kentucky will replace Creighton.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    I'm guessing that ESPN needs the programing. Pulling the plug on the tourney would leave a lot of empty time for the nation's leading sports network to fill. Also, the other teams in the tourney probably are counting on these as major pre-conference games.

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied
    I have a feeling the whole thing may go good bye. (I have no insider knowledge.... just the feeling I get, teams dropping out, teams getting Covid. )

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Dang. That Creighton game would have been a great opportunity to showcase the Jacks nationally. I hope the tourney organizers can find a decent team to sub in. There's not much time to work with.

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied
    What a mess. Creighton is only dropping out because of multiple positive tests within their team.

If this tournament doesn't happen, SDSU will basically not have a ooc schedule.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X