X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

If that is a state quarantine rule for Ohio, that would also presumably affect Dayton. Saw St. Mary rumored as a replacement for Ohio State.
    Dayton is out. Wichita State rumored to be next because of Kansas quarantine regulation.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    I wonder if the Jacks would have even been able to play in the tourney at Kansas. https://www.keloland.com/keloland-co...hZ82vjAsm8CUkk

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Ohio State is out due to Covid and the quarantine required upon return from SD. More to come? It’s hard to imagine colleges sending their teams to a state that is constantly breaking records and takes the “it is what it is” approach to the virus.
    If that is a state quarantine rule for Ohio, that would also presumably affect Dayton. Saw St. Mary rumored as a replacement for Ohio State.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied
    Ohio State is out due to Covid and the quarantine required upon return from SD. More to come? It’s hard to imagine colleges sending their teams to a state that is constantly breaking records and takes the “it is what it is” approach to the virus.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by GoJacksSW View Post

SDSU basketball season ticket holders got a special link this morning to buy from a SDSU block of seats. I did get two but wow they were expensive! Just excited to see the boys play!
    i was going to get tickets for just Friday but had to get tickets for all 3 and i cant go Wed or Thur. So i will watch on TV

Leave a comment:

• SidelineObserver
    replied
    MBB game with Bradley is set for December 8th.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com...ball-schedule/

Leave a comment:

• GoJacksSW
    replied
    Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
    Unfortunate for many of us that the SDSU game(s?) were "sold out" even before 10:00 am when they were supposed to be made public. Typical Ticketmaster technique.
    SDSU basketball season ticket holders got a special link this morning to buy from a SDSU block of seats. I did get two but wow they were expensive! Just excited to see the boys play!

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
    Unfortunate for many of us that the SDSU game(s?) were "sold out" even before 10:00 am when they were supposed to be made public. Typical Ticketmaster technique.
    I think that the number of tickets that were made available to the public were likely very limited. I'm guessing that this was a condition to get teams to commit to showing up.

Leave a comment:

• tbcruiser
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied
    3 games against big-name opponents in Sioux Falls... I can’t imagine a better opportunity (well, unless unlimited fans were allowed). Now let’s hope all the teams show up.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Wow! Great opportunity for a very talented Jacks team, starting with the opportunity to knock off Creighton on Thanksgiving Eve.
    https://gojacks.com/news/2020/11/2/m...r-classic.aspx
    This is great but we were actually scheduled to play Creighton in Omaha this year already. That game is obviously off the schedule which sucks but this is a great consolation to that. Hopefully we can get Creighton on the OOC schedule in 2021 or 22.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Wow! Great opportunity for a very talented Jacks team, starting with the opportunity to knock off Creighton on Thanksgiving Eve.
    https://gojacks.com/news/2020/11/2/m...r-classic.aspx

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Great opportunity to get on the ESPN family of networks for three consecutive days when interest in college basketball should be really high.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Tourney announcement and info for the Crossover coming at 9 am today..

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Zimmer is tweeting that Utah is dropping out of the Crossover Classic scheduled for the Pentagon over Thanksgiving, and that the Jacks are rumored to replace them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X