2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

I guess its better than no game. USD beat Mount Marty by 40. Wish we could have gotten one of the better area D2's, but suppose they are in middle of conference season at that point.
    I would guess that they were willing to take anyone with a pulse just to be able to knock the rust off before the WIU games.

Comment

Nervous Nelly here! I'm not seeing the SL basketball regular season games on ESPN3 or ESPN+, What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Nervous Nelly here! I'm not seeing the SL basketball regular season games on ESPN3 or ESPN+, What am I missing?
        That would suck. I know for that showcase, Midco put it exclusively on their streaming service. I tried to sign up but I literally couldn't. It wouldn't work.

David Brown posted here at that time that the regular season games they televise would be available through ESPN+/ESPN 3. Not sure if that has changed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          I would assume any Jacks games that are being broadcast on MidcoSN will only be available on MidcoSN channel(s) & their new online streaming app (Midco Sports Plus).

Comment

According to the Summit schedule, the Midco games are tagged now. The home games at Frost should follow the lead that WIU, USD, and ORU have done with a free feed available for home games. Midco has too large of a commitment and crowd for hockey to give more to basketball. ESPN3 and ESPN+ are using Midco for their feed which gives a blank.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

I would assume any Jacks games that are being broadcast on MidcoSN will only be available on MidcoSN channel(s) & their new online streaming app (Midco Sports Plus).
              That would be disappointing and also conflict with what David Brown said a couple weeks ago.

It wouldn't be so bad if I could actually get the streaming service.

Comment

Working...
              X