GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

I'm sure you are wrong a lot and I don't have time to hold your hand all the time. Please help me understand your current stupidity, and provide us with your "Great Fan bases" that doesn't need good play or winning to get fired up.

And I'm throwing the BS flag you are trying to stir things up.

Every legit fan base that claims to be the "best". Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, and even NDSU and Nebraska when we played there this year. You want us to hold ourselves to a high standard then we should act like it. And funny you choose to call out my post rather than the posts singling it our own players who are 20 year olds. "Entertain me and play to my standards or I'll sit on my hands and complain about you anonymously on the internet".

Nothing like getting defensive and not answering my question back to you to show who you are. Disagreeing with you isn't stirring stuff up, grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
      I thought the crowd was great last night. Well done fans. Loud and into the game!

The first half defense was awful. Yes the Dons made shots. Most were uncontested. Open three after open three. Yes they got rolls and bounces. Those things happen when you put yourself behind the eight ball like the Rabbits did last night in the first half. Noah Freidel A+. I thought he was a very good player in high school. I never would've expected this in year one. WOW!

Maybe I'm just bitter. I never bought a full session pass until last year and now back to back season the Rabbits are out on day 1.

I'm in section 109. I have four seats it anyone is interested. I will sell all four for $20 ($5 per seat) to any of the men's sessions. The women's session on Monday I will sell each seat for $15. PM me if interested.

Go Rabbits!
      What I can't understand is who are all these fans and why in the hell can't more of them find their way to Brookings. Our home attendence is an embarrassment for the quality of product the Jacks have assembled consistently for years!

Comment

Ok I have cooled down. Getting bounced in the first round is never acceptable. The team outperformed my expectations in the regular season based on what I knew at the beginning. The team underperformed in the Tournament.

Why won't Coach play Alou Dillon more??? Matt was off last night. The only time I felt like the offense was clicking was when Dillion was in, giving us an inside presence to match our outside game.

Or call me crazy, but put Alou and Matt in at the same time and run our regular offense (Wilson and Detlinger).

Still incredibly disappointed in last night. No reason to waste Noah's effort
        I have been asking the Alou Dillon question all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

What I can't understand is who are all these fans and why in the hell can't more of them find their way to Brookings. Our home attendence is an embarrassment for the quality of product the Jacks have assembled consistently for years!
          I am right there with you. I know some of the comments will be Frost is showing it’s age and when/if it gets refurbished there will be an increase in attendance (I am not going to hold my breath).

Comment

• To brighten up the mood “the other school” lost tonight. Cheering for Oral Roberts, UND, and Fort Wayne!

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
              To brighten up the mood “the other school” lost tonight. Cheering for Oral Roberts, UND, and Fort Wayne!
              Made me feel a little better. Cheering for ORU tomorrow night.

Comment

Cool story Bro
                You are a dip****, sell your tickets and skip next year, pry a government corn farmer too. You guys are worthless when it comes to grit.

Comment

• As I recall, Freidel had to come out late in the game because he had 4 fouls, and the Jacks needed to foul on Fort Wayne's inbound play to try to get another offensive possession. Freidel was ready to come back into the game after the foul, which everyone expected, but the Jacks failed to foul and Fort Wayne ran out the clock.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

• The Jacks need to build some depth. That's a pretty obvious need. But the team uncovered a lot of talent this season. The team was picked to finish fifth in the conference but tied for first playing a bunch of underclassmen. That's impressive. To call the loss to Fort Wayne embarrassing is silly. Fort Wayne is a pretty good team, and they weren't going to roll over just because we Jacks fans felt entitled to a win.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      The Jacks need to build some depth. That's a pretty obvious need. But the team uncovered a lot of talent this season. The team was picked to finish fifth in the conference but tied for first playing a bunch of underclassmen. That's impressive. To call the loss to Fort Wayne embarrassing is silly. Fort Wayne is a pretty good team, and they weren't going to roll over just because we Jacks fans felt entitled to a win.
                      Excuses or not but the conference losses to usd ndsu and this game show how valuable Wilson is to this team. He probably the most dynamic player sdsu has had in years how he impacts the game.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• This team is a pathetic ****ing joke. Worst effort I’ve ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

I’m not sure how anyone can have a sour taste from our MBB season. Considering where we were 11 months ago to today.....I don’t think even the most biased Jack fan would have predicted we would have split a conference title.

You can call these excuses but we started three freshman and two sophomores last night and we played without the best player in the league. We should have won and if it was a series we probably do, but it’s one game. Sometimes the ball just doesn’t bounce your way.
                          Losing to...[edited out....this guy's posts aren't worth reading and he's been banned. Who had the bright idea about teaching chimps to type? JackJD]
                          Last edited by JackJD; 03-09-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• It’s no wonder this university is full of losers... the team loses to one of the worst teams in the nation to end their season and they get praise for it.

well hey, the gutless losers are returning next year! That’s great news. They won’t win the tournament next year either. Because they’re gutless losers.

[Editorial comment: Never seems to end: some people just can't pass on the opportunity to prove their stupidity. This guy's gone. JackJD]
                            Last edited by JackJD; 03-09-2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clapbackit View Post
                              It’s no wonder this university is full of losers... the team loses to one of the worst teams in the nation to end their season and they get praise for it.

well hey, the gutless losers are returning next year! That’s great news. They won’t win the tournament next year either. Because they’re gutless losers.
                              Looks like the weather warmed up enough that the trolls are coming out from under their bridges.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Looks like the weather warmed up enough that the trolls are coming out from under their bridges.
                                My guess is LakesBison has found a new computer to post from.

Comment

Working...
                                X