GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post

We were the 2 seed and they were the 7 seed. Everything is embarrassing about that loss quit making excuses FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not excuses bud. Those are facts.

Comment

We were the 2 seed and they were the 7 seed. Everything is embarrassing about that loss quit making excuses FFS.

Can't argue that

Comment

I think it’s fine to realize the uphill battle this team faced with youth and no Wilson AND acknowledge that they were still the favorites in that game and Hendo didn’t coach well.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

We had a Benedict Arnold on this team...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            I think it’s fine to realize the uphill battle this team faced with youth and no Wilson AND acknowledge that they were still the favorites in that game and Hendo didn’t coach well.
            I agree. To act like this is an astonishingly bad upset is just crazy.

Im not sure I can quantify how difficult it would have been to win this tourney without Doug.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

I mean if you’re gonna post that you might as well just spill it otherwise you just want attention.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Are you talking about Key?

Comment

Don’t be a dick dude.

Comment

This staff and this team were in it to win it. Anything else is bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Not excuses bud. Those are facts.
                      Just cause they are factually accurate doesn’t mean they aren’t excuses Chief.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Just cause they are factually accurate doesn’t mean they aren’t excuses Chief.

Think what you want. Be pissed a bunch or 18, 19, and 20 year old kids lost a basketball game.

Comment

Is going to the CBI without Wilson worth it? I guess the young guys get another couple weeks of practice.

This isn't based on anything other than the current transfer landscape, but I hope Friedel is here all 4 years. He will be a Jacks legend if he does, this team has a chance to go on a Daum type run with him.

Hendo does need to go deeper into the bench throughout the season, he played starters too much at the end of blowouts all conference season. Hopefully Wingett and Mims work on their D all off season.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Think what you want. Be pissed a bunch or 18, 19, and 20 year old kids lost a basketball game.
                            That's exactly what happened. I am proud of our team effort. Especially Noah Friedel. He could be our next big star. Edelson the USD commentator took a big shot at SDSU at halftime saying it would take more than Friedel to win the SL tourney. Turns out he was right

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                              Is going to the CBI without Wilson worth it? I guess the young guys get another couple weeks of practice.

This isn't based on anything other than the current transfer landscape, but I hope Friedel is here all 4 years. He will be a Jacks legend if he does, this team has a chance to go on a Daum type run with him.

Hendo does need to go deeper into the bench throughout the season, he played starters too much at the end of blowouts all conference season. Hopefully Wingett and Mims work on their D all off season.
                              Dillon needs to work on D als . Once those guys get it figured out they can each handle a bigger role.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Anyone blaming Hendo for "pulling" Freidel or not fouling is clueless. He was going offense-defense with Noah which is what every coach in America would do. Key obviously needed to foul and didn't. Simple as that. Hendo took the blame for it in the presser but it's pretty clear that Key didn't do the job he was brought in to do.

My only frustration with coaching decisions was to play Mims as much as we did. I'm sorry... but what exactly does he bring to the table? He got absolutely fried defensively. Back cut after back cut because he fell asleep in the most important possessions of the season!!! Insanely frustrating. I just don't understand why he gets so much run. He is good for some open threes but is undersized, not very athletic and can't defend.

It's an embarrassing loss in the sense that we were the #2 seed and lost in the quarters again. But without Wilson, the talent gap between us and Fort Wayne isn't much. Noah was far and away the most talented player on the floor. After that, it felt fairly even in terms of talent and athleticism. And if Matt f**king Holba is going to make off-balance threes and get every God-forsaken friendly bounce, then we were going to be in trouble.

This sucked tremendously. A wonderful season spoiled by a terrible night of basketball and bad injury luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X