GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

This could be the farewell game for PFW as they exit for the Horizon. The Mastodons have been having struggles over the years in Sioux Falls and generally in the 2nd half of games in 2019-20. Wilson would be a surprise to return today, but anything is possible. I would expect the team is more focused for the game today than a year ago when the Leathernecks made Summit history. There is no blizzard in South Dakota for today's game which should maximize attendance and noise. The team should find some more improvement in today's game. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+ 8:30pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    This could be the farewell game for PFW as they exit for the Horizon. The Mastodons have been having struggles over the years in Sioux Falls and generally in the 2nd half of games in 2019-20. Wilson would be a surprise to return today, but anything is possible. I would expect the team is more focused for the game today than a year ago when the Leathernecks made Summit history. There is no blizzard in South Dakota for today's game which should maximize attendance and noise. The team should find some more improvement in today's game. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+ 8:30pm
    PS Hopefully we find some more "Orris" moments this week!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      Wilson would be a surprise to return today, but anything is possible.
      Wilson should be a spectator tonight. We need him 100% for when we face USD/NDSU.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing a couple minutes of Wilson to see how he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastman4 View Post
          I wouldn’t mind seeing a couple minutes of Wilson to see how he is doing.
          If he were a jump shooter I would tend to agree. But we've seen him come back from injury already this year and he really didn't miss a step. Give him 2 more days of rest and come back for the semis. That would give Alou a few more minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post

Wilson should be a spectator tonight. We need him 100% for when we face USD/NDSU.
            Unfortunately, I don't think Wilson will be 100 percent until next season. Stress fractures don't heal quickly. But who knows, maybe Douglas will be able to play some. I hope so. Go, Jacks!
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

Unfortunately, I don't think Wilson will be 100 percent until next season. Stress fractures don't heal quickly. But who knows, maybe Douglas will be able to play some. I hope so. Go, Jacks!
              I agree. Stress fractures and high ankle sprains are always up in the air. Personally, I think that SDSU doesn't need Wilson to win the tournament, but having him would make it somewhat easier. That being said, if there is a chance he can injure it further, he needs to be shut down until next season,

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post

I agree. Stress fractures and high ankle sprains are always up in the air. Personally, I think that SDSU doesn't need Wilson to win the tournament, but having him would make it somewhat easier. That being said, if there is a chance he can injure it further, he needs to be shut down until next season,
                Wilson is going to play if he can. It’s gonna be up to the medical team to decide what to do.

Comment

Looking for 3 lower level tickets for tonight.

Comment

No boot on Wilson’s foot. So at least there’s that.

Comment

Wilson not in uniform.

Comment

Scheierman replacing Wilson in the starting lineup tonight.

Comment

A little more perimeter D would be good.

Comment

The turnovers need to stop for the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                              The turnovers need to stop for the Jacks.
                              And that.

Comment

Working...
                              X