Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(11-2) vs UND Fighting Hawks(6-6) @ Betty Engelstad Sioux Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

4 of them were from Walter, that's why I said what I said.

Dentlnger with some dumb offensive fouls, Rabraca is a good flopper, so is Stewart.
    was thinking same thing, Flopping Rabraca finally got a flop warning. Sure doesn't take much to drop him. Stewart is what I call wildly effective. he just runs into players and gets a foul called, it seems to be is best offense. Denlinger is gun shy because of the flops. Might just need to set on the low block and if its not there don't take it, don't try to drive it down.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Boy the refs are really doing their best to ruin a good game. Lots of touch fouls both ways

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
        Boy the refs are really doing their best to ruin a good game. Lots of touch fouls both ways
        Agree, UND got the calls early then it went to crap both ways.

Great job by the young Jacks to keep their composure when UND cut the lead. Friedel has that killer instinct, some tough shots he nailed. Baylor too.

Comment

Agree, UND got the calls early then it went to crap both ways.

Great job by the young Jacks to keep their composure when UND cut the lead. Friedel has that killer instinct, some tough shots he nailed. Baylor too.
          Both true freshman too.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
            Most of which were called by the older ref, I seriously bet he made 90% of the calls tonight.

Comment

Jacks clinch top 2 seed with USD losing.

Comment

USD goes down. Lock up a top 2 seed.

Comment

Jackrabbits get 51 minutes and 19 points from the bench. The Vermillion game had bison with 6 bench points and 38 minutes while yotes had 9 points and 30 minutes. This is an encouraging view at the ability to cover for someone in foul trouble tonight. It is down to the last 2 games to determine #1 seed between Jackrabbits and bison for SLT which is amazing the Midco crew at Grand Forks tonight. This is a solid road win.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Jacks clinch top 2 seed with USD losing.
                    That pretty much locks us in there, don't see the Jacks beating the turds in Fargo.

Jacks need to take of business on Sunday, Hagedorn hasn't been great lately, but he'll be up for it on Sunday. He always plays his best against the Jacks.

Comment

That pretty much locks us in there, don't see the Jacks beating the turds in Fargo.

Jacks need to take of business on Sunday, Hagedorn hasn't been great lately, but he'll be up for it on Sunday. He always plays his best against the Jacks.
                      What would suggest to you that they won’t be able to win in Fargo? Yes it is a tough place to play but the jacks are 12-2 for a reason. They are a missed 3 away from overtime and a possible win in the first game of the conference season and their other loss was to the U in vermillion without Wilson.

Comment

Scheierman is just so good defensively, even against bigger post players. Took a lot of Wingett's minutes in the second half. Wingett had a tough time guarding the perimeter.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post

What would suggest to you that they won’t be able to win in Fargo? Yes it is a tough place to play but the jacks are 12-2 for a reason. They are a missed 3 away from overtime and a possible win in the first game of the conference season and their other loss was to the U in vermillion without Wilson.
                          Just that we've always had a tough time winning in Fargo, they are senior laden and we are young. Not saying we don't have a chance, but if I was betting the game, I'm not taking the Jacks on the money line.

Comment

Yeah usd only played good because they wanted to win a rivalry game, ndsu is experienced but lack depth. They need shahid and ward to have big games which they can we just need to limit their role players. I like our depth come tournament time. When you can bring key and schierman and mims off the bench and Dillon if wilson or dent get into foul trouble.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Just that we've always had a tough time winning in Fargo, they are senior laden and we are young. Not saying we don't have a chance, but if I was betting the game, I'm not taking the Jacks on the money line.
                              This like 1 million times over. We suck in Fargo in both FB and MBB. I have strongly considered stopping myself from going up there hoping to see a win and being disappointed nearly every single time. Yes, it's been better the last few years but we still don't usually play well there. Like last year where it took a half court miracle to beat them.

Comment

Great Team win last night.

I love watching these guys play. Stewart is good. Rebraca is also very talented, and always plays well until he gets tired...then he starts fouling.

Douglas was a man. Friedel came up huge in the 2nd half, and Baylor and Mims continue to contribute. If I had to guess... they will defeat USD Sunday and the regular season title will be SDSU at NDSU next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X