Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs PFW Mastodons(5-7) @ Frost Arena(Dairy Drive 2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits(10-2) vs PFW Mastodons(5-7) @ Frost Arena(Dairy Drive 2020)

The Farewell Tour for the Mastodons is at 2pm for the Brookings leg. PFW is currently occupying 7th place in the Summit. They are 1/2 game behind UND & Omaha. Coffman is in a recovery season that is 1 year removed from Konchar and 1 year before he finds a bus league that will be as difficult to rise to the top when he finds Nagy will be there to greet his Mastodons. The Jackrabbits could easily find PFW on the schedule in Sioux Falls. They will need to continue to find ways to win over the Mastodons. Wingett was the high scorer at Ft Wayne and SDSU only attempted 6 free throws. The Jackrabbits had 19 assists on 29 makes. SDSU has 182 assists to 122 assists for opponents in the Summit League. It would be fantastic to continue the year with another Frost victory. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+/Jackrabbit All Access 2pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Horrible start and officials rewarding PFW.

Comment

Another terrible first half. These will come back to bite at some point.

Comment

They are simply playing harder than our guys

Comment

This team seems to think it's good enough to just show up and win. Starting to feel a little like last year's team. They have to realize they are the hunted again, not the hunter. Every team is going to try and knock off the top program in the league.

Comment

Much better effort to start the second half. Guys flying around on defense getting tips and steals leading to easy points

Comment

This huge run started because of the defensive improvement

Comment

What a second half start! Frost is rocking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow this is fun to watch now! Great turnaround

Comment

Very impressive second half leads to a very good win. Dentlinger and Wilson dominated, as often is the case, with a combined 35 points. And they only missed one shot between them.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

https://twitter.com/gojacksmbb/statu...568671744?s=21

Key not a senior?

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                        https://twitter.com/gojacksmbb/statu...568671744?s=21

Key not a senior?

They have since deleted that tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          Very impressive second half leads to a very good win. Dentlinger and Wilson dominated, as often is the case, with a combined 35 points. And they only missed one shot between them.
                          Wilson had an different type of game than normal. He normally scores some points off of post moves. In this game he made 7 baskets but only 1 of them was off a post move. He had 4 fast break baskets and 2 offensive rebound put backs. One off his only miss and one off a miss by Baylor.

Comment

The only thing I don't like about Fort Wayne leaving the Summit (besides a body for baseball) is this was the last time we'll probably see Coffman. Honestly, probably my favorite coach in the League outside SDSU. Seems like a class guy and has kept Fort Wayne pretty consistent around the top of the conference.
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post

Wilson had an different type of game than normal. He normally scores some points off of post moves. In this game he made 7 baskets but only 1 of them was off a post move. He had 4 fast break baskets and 2 offensive rebound put backs. One off his only miss and one off a miss by Baylor.
                              PFW in the first half was doubling and tripling him when the ball came to him in the post and made it difficult for him to shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X