GDT: Jackrabbits (8-2) vs Mavericks(5-4) @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits (8-2) vs Mavericks(5-4) @ Frost Arena

The Mavs were preseason choice at 4th. That is exactly where they reside after losing 2 games at Baxter. Gibson has been missing in the last couple of games shooting 5-23 and scoring 12 points. Robinson and Pile are still doing what is expected with Ruffin and Akinwole adding into the 8 man rotation. If Gibson starts hitting his wild and off balance shots, it could be closer than I would like. I would expect the Jackrabbits to come out with some extra energy with the entire week to prepare for this match and the conference opening loss at Baxter needing to be balanced. Go Jacks!!

Jackrabbits All-Access
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

This game not on espn +?

Comment

So let's see if I understand this. MidcoSN decided to cover NDSU and USD today. Well that's just great.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I'm digging the UNO contingent of fans in attendance! Can't remember the last time we had opposing fans here other than USD.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

SDSU needs to make the feed they produce available on ESPN+.

Comment

Midco covered NDSU vs. Oral on one channel and UND vs. USD on the other. Now it's not carrying anything.

This space for lease.

Comment

No Argus coverage either from what I can tell.

Comment

Arians is 1st Team Summit League. Point guard that can guard 1-4 and rebound. Having quite the game so far

Comment

Nice 7pt run into half after what seemed like half the half without a bucket.

Got MO back on our side.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    No Argus coverage either from what I can tell.
                    Not good if the Argus won’t/can’t cover a home doubleheader. Why have a subscription?

Comment

How about that D? These guys scored 81 and 78 against USD/NDSU in the last week. Excellent overall effort.

Comment

Good win overall. Omaha didn’t look very good, probably a little of us playing good d and them missing the good looks they did get.
                        Usd and ndsu both won today, really turning into a 3 team race. Will make the 1 seed for the tournament all that more important as playing the 4 seed will be much easier than the 3. Good thing is that it is all in our hands at this point and the team is really clicking

Comment

Another nice win made for a fun trip up to Brookings this afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                            Good win overall. Omaha didn’t look very good, probably a little of us playing good d and them missing the good looks they did get.
                            Usd and ndsu both won today, really turning into a 3 team race. Will make the 1 seed for the tournament all that more important as playing the 4 seed will be much easier than the 3. Good thing is that it is all in our hands at this point and the team is really clicking
                            I agree with everything you say but one thing. I really don't think they had that many good looks. When KJ buries one from 35' it's hard to defend that. Either way, it was a good game.

Comment

http://www.twitter.com/KELOBower/sta...35826994270208 Was sitting at this end of the floor and saw Mfum do this and a few other highlight reel type dunks during warmups. Not sure what he will be able to do in game conditions, but was certainly entertaining to watch. Also was hitting threes at a pretty good rate.

Comment

Working...
                              X