GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs ORU GoldenEagles @ Mabee Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I'm not able to watch or listen... Wilson with only 5 points? Struggling to get looks against ORU's bigs? Foul trouble?
    Foul trouble. Got two midway through the first half, and the third just into the second.

Comment

I missed the technical on Oral Roberts. Did anyone catch what it was for?
      Rollin' in my 5.0
      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        I missed the technical on Oral Roberts. Did anyone catch what it was for?
        Coach during the timeout
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Coach got the technical for arguing about a “missed” over the back call. And yes, their announcers are horrible. Complaining about shots not falling in and the jacks getting lucky? Come on.

Comment

Freidel!!! Wow. Love to see him take over a game. As a true freshman... Especially being a local kid too... Awesome.

Comment

Hendo doing an excellent job distributing minutes, especially with the guards. Key is doing a great job playing harassing defense and hitting a big three.

Comment

Jacks are pulling away..... impressive defense. SDSU has got a lot of open looks on their end, and have made Oral Roberts struggle for every point they’ve got. Nice to see Brandon Key’s hustle back out there.

Comment

Ball movement by the Jacks on offense has been stellar so far tonight.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Time to bleed the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                      Coach got the technical for arguing about a “missed” over the back call. And yes, their announcers are horrible. Complaining about shots not falling in and the jacks getting lucky? Come on.
                      Makes me appreciate Nieman and yes ... even Newitt. Still, I am a fan of the free video feed

Comment

Freidel is officially an animal. He's going to be the unanimous choice for Most Hated Player in the Summit the next 3 1/2 years.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm curious to see what we do now at PG with Key back. I actually liked how Arians grew into that role and he makes smarter decisions with the ball.

Comment

Really impressive road win (76-61) over a good team. The Jacks are a contender for sure now and close to being the favorite to win the conference.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Wow. What a win. I got worried at the end of the first half when they closed the gap, but this team responded. Super impressed.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

44 points in the paint. 17 assists on 31 makes.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X