Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert
    replied
    Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    You act like we’re gonna be a 16 seed.
    We keep losing road games like this and we'll be lucky to win the SLT.

I think we're done worrying about NCAA seed lines for a while.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

It seems like a good time to turn off the radio.

UND/ORU is a
    close game with free video.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Meanwhile, I double checked and EWU was a victory 74-64. There must be some extra confusion flying about.
    Confusion prolly isn’t the correct word choice.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Sunday in Vermillion.
    You are correct, sir!

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    This is either "one of those games" or "oh-oh!"

We'll find out which on Saturday in Vermillion.
    Sunday in Vermillion.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Meanwhile, I double checked and EWU was a victory 74-64. There must be some extra confusion flying about.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Your're right if your only goal is to make the field.
    You act like we’re gonna be a 16 seed.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Tevin King? Really?

And the message board overreactions to a loss begin (13:00 before the game is even over).
    This is either "one of those games" or "oh-oh!"

We'll find out which on Saturday in Vermillion.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Tevin King? Really?

And the message board overreactions to a loss begin (13:00 before the game is even over).
    If he can stay out of foul trouble but he can't do it himself. I dont think this is an over reaction our defense isn't good. That's not a surprise. This team is suppose to outscore teams but we just aren't.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Tevin King? Really?

No kidding. Some people are absolutely clueless about college b-ball.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Do I really need to explain to you the only games that matter are three games in March?

We’ll be just fine. Go ahead and give up on this team. I’ll keep the faith.
    Your're right if your only goal is to make the field.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    Your right, seeding doesn't matter one flocking bit.
    You’re as bad as one particular poster during football season. Always negative.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    This team doesn't have the grit other sdsu teams have had. Like. Grif or Reed. Trying to outscore teams is t going to do it every night. Our defense just doesn't have any toughness and hustle to it. Guess the Montana loss was already forgotten about.
    Tevin King? Really?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    The same team lost to FGCU, Tulane, and EWU. How can anyone be surprised they lost to IPFW?
    Yeah I think we were all way to confident in what this team was returning. Reed gone and ian who people railed on but was effective. Then key leaves the team. Imagine if flatten didn't get a 6th year. We would finish bottom of the conference. Maybe it's just me but I miss the defense nagys teams would play.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X