SDSU vs Northern Kentucky Univeristy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs Northern Kentucky Univeristy

Congradulations to the Jacks on winning all three. I think we made a statement to the pollsters in Orlando and where we belong.  We need to keep rolling and you can bet Coach Nagy is just getting started.

Nagy without a doubt is the most remarkable coach in SDSU history and  like Peggy Miller an outsider who knew little about SD when he came as an assistant to Jim Thorson back in the 1980's.  I used to thing Jim Iverson was the best, but not any more. Scott has went around Iverson and Marking both in wins and just plain taking the program to a newer level.

Possibly the thing that is what is naggying Marking is the fact that Scott is doing a good job of coaching. It might explain Marking continues go on and on about the D1 issue. I noted John Stigilmeier addressed that issue in his post game comments. He told fans to get on with it and that we are going D1 whether we like it or not.

I thought Nagy's comments about UNK player was rather interesting and I guess you would have had to be there to get the picture. He said the guy had both hands on Jone's rear end and was squeezing him to boot, and the was what caused Matt to retaliate.  Jonsey is kind of a cool hand Luke so its hard to imagine him getting upset on the court, but apparently he has zero tolerance for "gropers" ;D

Comment

Working...
    X