Feel The Love:  Media on SDSU BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel The Love:  Media on SDSU BB

A thread dedicated to any national media and (non-NCC-team-lrelated) Internet bulletin board mentions of our SDSU Jackrabbits basketball teams.

For starters, from the USA Today's Friday, Nov. 3, 2003 College Basketball Extra section:

Men's Div. II
    Best Teams: The west is powerful as three California teams queue up for a title run. Humboldt State has All-Americans in Fred Hooks and Austin Nichols in a lineup that averaged 84 points a game. Cal Poly Pomona brings back its entire starting linup from a 23-8 team that surrendered 64 points a gama, and Cal State-San Bernardino adds four transfers to three starters from a 23-7 club that gave up only 63.

Look out for South Dakota State, which lost four starters to injuries last year yet went 24-7, and archrival South Dakota, which has all five starters back from a 19-9 effort.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Feel The Love:  Media on SDSU BB

And, found on the basketballboards.net board, unsolicited love from a Georgia-based commentator:

http://www.basketballboards.net/foru...mp;forumid=112
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Re: Feel The Love:  Media on SDSU BB

Not to leave the ladies out, here's what the USA Today Basketball preview had to say about the women:

"Best teams: Defending champion South Dakota State returns four starters, then heads to Division I in 2004. SDSU preps with tough pre-season games against Iowa and Colorado."
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X