• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabbit74
    replied
    Re: Bracketology

[QUOTE=mitchellrabbit;341167]
    Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

We sit behind a handicap section(and most of the time people sitting there arent handicapped). We asked an usher a couple years ago why people that arent handicapped were sitting there and he said some of them are people who bought upper levels seats. When they got up there, the heighth got to them and they sit them in the handicap section.
    My wife is handicapped so I buy two tickets in that section so we can sit together. She just goes to the SDSU games so when I go to other games I still sit in the section as that is what I have paid for." I some times get strange looks or asked why I am setting there.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    For those who have been....how are the seats in the corners and behind the buckets? Would we be better off going upper deck?
    Not bad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

[QUOTE=RowdyRabbit;341164]As you go around the corners and get behind the baskets, you start to get preeetty far away from the hoop. As for me, I would go upper deck vs corner or behind a hoop. As Oldhare mentioned though....it's quite the height and angle from up top, so if you don't like heights, maybe lower level corner or behind would be better.[/QUOT

We sit behind a handicap section(and most of the time people sitting there arent handicapped). We asked an usher a couple years ago why people that arent handicapped were sitting there and he said some of them are people who bought upper levels seats. When they got up there, the heighth got to them and they sit them in the handicap section.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

For those who have been....how are the seats in the corners and behind the buckets? Would we be better off going upper deck?
    We go upper deck and think its much better then the behind the baskets. The horse shoe side lower level sucked. Being straight no even upper deck was fine. But we had kids so it's less crazy up there. Generally only full for sdsu and usd games obviously. Otherwise plenty of room for our kids to move but we can still watch the games fine.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    As you go around the corners and get behind the baskets, you start to get preeetty far away from the hoop. As for me, I would go upper deck vs corner or behind a hoop. As Oldhare mentioned though....it's quite the height and angle from up top, so if you don't like heights, maybe lower level corner or behind would be better.
    Thanks. Or if anyone has a couple lower bowl for sale PM me.

I'm either doing the SLT or going to the NCAA tourney (assuming the men qualify). I'm conflicted on which one would be better.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

As you go around the corners and get behind the baskets, you start to get preeetty far away from the hoop. As for me, I would go upper deck vs corner or behind a hoop. As Oldhare mentioned though....it's quite the height and angle from up top, so if you don't like heights, maybe lower level corner or behind would be better.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

The 200 level is lower bowl? I guess that means maybe the upper bowl isn't open?
    I pulled up the seats on Premier Center map and 200 is upper. I thought it was the tweener seating. Wrong

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Heard complaints about sight lines. The 200 level should be good. I saw some of those on the chart. Those are still lower level. The upper deck is fun, but I went up once and I am not too good at getting used to looking down for height.
    The 200 level is lower bowl? I guess that means maybe the upper bowl isn't open?

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Heard complaints about sight lines. The 200 level should be good. I saw some of those on the chart. Those are still lower level. The upper deck is fun, but I went up once and I am not too good at getting used to looking down for height.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    I see on the Summit League site the returned tickets from some schools are now for sale on lower level.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

I see on the Summit League site the returned tickets from some schools are now for sale on lower level.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Let's get this thread fired back up since it's almost mid-Jan. Summit League tourney is less than 2 months away. Just the thought of that makes my liver sweat. Ran across this today:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...e-giant-killer
    We got our tickets in the mail. Best part is my 7 year old doesn't have school either Monday or both Monday and Tuesday so will be T basically the whole thing. The bad part is its mid terms for my masters program and a lot of stuff due that week. I will watch basketball all day and cram school all night. I am looking forward to it. Womens side should be great with sdsu and usd and maybe Denver but sdsu men will have a big advantage. Ipfw better hope for. 2 seed to avoid the 3 days of playing. When you have. Guy like konchar you never know.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Let's get this thread fired back up since it's almost mid-Jan. Summit League tourney is less than 2 months away. Just the thought of that makes my liver sweat. Ran across this today:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...e-giant-killer

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Not that Joe Lunardi is the expert but if Daum comes back, we have 4 starters back. How could you pencil usd in to begin with. If Mooney leaves, no way they would be favored to win the Summit League. Of course, the south people think we are always picked to win it by a bias media and apparently a bias God.
    Because the "experts" don't know the difference between South Dakota State and South Dakota. It's like San Diego State and South Dakota State; they don't really care since we're not a P5 team.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Housekeeping: I have moved the posts that focus on what USD's Matt Mooney may or may not for next season, to the thread addressing the topic of Summit League BB transfers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X