X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruits

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Anyone heard any news about Noah Friedel? There’s talk on the USD board about him being back on the market and wanting to play closer to home.
    Haven’t heard anything but he is truly a phenomenal player. Watched him light up the 3 class shootout in Salem a couple weeks ago. Also watched his state championship game. TRUE BALLER.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone heard any news about Noah Friedel? There’s talk on the USD board about him being back on the market and wanting to play closer to home.
      That would be a rarity for a signed recruit to be released from his commitment before he has even set foot on campus if there hasn't been a coaching change. The only one I can remember is Jill Young, and I think she took part in their summer program before she transferred here.

Comment

Could mean nothing, but he just started following Henderson on Twitter.

Comment

Lol I love our avid social media activity creeping.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

This may be the worst development out of TJ leaving. Ha
            Last edited by SoDakJack; 04-05-2019, 06:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Ha, you think we're bad? Check out basically every other solid D1 athletic program in the country. It's just as bad and usually much worse, especially when it comes to P5 schools. Some people live for that.

Comment

I’m guilty as well. Guess it shows our dedication to Jackrabbit Athletics 😂

Comment

If Noah Freidel is back on the market, that would be great. He'd be a perfect fit for the Jacks. If he's available, Hendo and company probably are pursuing him hard. Maybe Nagy will help steer him to SDSU.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    If Noah Freidel is back on the market, that would be great. He'd be a perfect fit for the Jacks. If he's available, Hendo and company probably are pursuing him hard. Maybe Nagy will help steer him to SDSU.
                    This is good news, even if it is rumors. I can see why Noah would want to be closer to home. I used to live in Dayton and it’s a long drive back to Sioux Falls. 10 to 15 hours I think. It would be great get another SD athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      This is good news, even if it is rumors. I can see why Noah would want to be closer to home. I used to live in Dayton and it’s a long drive back to Sioux Falls. 10 to 15 hours I think. It would be great get another SD athlete.
                      Dayton is dieing armpit of a town.

Comment

Since he signed would he have to sit or did that rule change?

Comment

If given a full release by Wright State he would not have to sit for a year. I.E. Jill Young a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            Dayton is dieing armpit of a town.
                            Dying is the correct spelling in your sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Since he signed would he have to sit or did that rule change?
                              Grill had signed and given full release and not hearing about him having to sit out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                                If given a full release by Wright State he would not have to sit for a year. I.E. Jill Young a few years ago.
                                Jill Young had to sit out because she was enrolled and on campus at Creighton.

Comment

Working...
                                X