Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: vs. Jungle Kitties of IUPUI

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    The most important person in the gym when Pfeifer refs is Pfeifer. 49 fouls last night or something like that. Unwatchable.

I cringe everytime Kelly does our games. Personally know him and he is a great guy, not so much on the court. And i see him doing Big 10 games quite often. There must be a shortage of officials.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      I cringe everytime Kelly does our games. Personally know him and he is a great guy, not so much on the court. And i see him doing Big 10 games quite often. There must be a shortage of officials.
      I just hope he keeps wearing those reffing shirts that are super tight. That along with his strut....dead sexy!

Comment

Have to disagree with people saying Lane needs to quit shooting from deep, mainly because of the current make up of our rotation. Severyn is out there at the same time with usually 2 of 3 players (Orris, Howell, King) that won't even look at a 3 point shot and in all actuality aren't even really a threat to score until they are less than 10 feet away from the basket.

We just can't afford another shooting liability on the floor and let the defense pack it in anymore than they already do. Lane has struggled with his 3 point percentage, but he has a nice looking shot and he rises up and takes open looks without hesitation, which at least forces some honesty from the defense. Having Lane's defender playing in the lane (pun intended) would make Daum's job even more difficult and would take away driving lanes from players like Howell and Orris.

Lane has to continue to #ChucktheRoundball
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Have to disagree with people saying Lane needs to quit shooting from deep, mainly because of the current make up of our rotation. Severyn is out there at the same time with usually 2 of 3 players (Orris, Howell, King) that won't even look at a 3 point shot and in all actuality aren't even really a threat to score until they are less than 10 feet away from the basket.

We just can't afford another shooting liability on the floor and let the defense pack it in anymore than they already do. Lane has struggled with his 3 point percentage, but he has a nice looking shot and he rises up and takes open looks without hesitation, which at least forces some honesty from the defense. Having Lane's defender playing in the lane (pun intended) would make Daum's job even more difficult and would take away driving lanes from players like Howell and Orris.

Lane has to continue to #ChucktheRoundball
          I agree. Is it any different than Hess launching and missing plenty of 3's. Obviously Hess has had some big games be he also has played more. I say, keep shooting Lane when you have the open shot. Theres a reason he is playing college ball.

Comment

I agree. Is it any different than Hess launching and missing plenty of 3's. Obviously Hess has had some big games be he also has played more. I say, keep shooting Lane when you have the open shot. Theres a reason he is playing college ball.
            And every time he shoots a 3 I groan NO!!! At least when this happens at the SLT one of us will be right every time...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
              And every time he shoots a 3 I groan NO!!! At least when this happens at the SLT one of us will be right every time...
              I know I know but i still think he can help us. Since we will be sitting by each other at the SLT, i will buy you a beer for every 5 shots he misses. And you buy me a crown/water for every 3 he makes.

Comment

I know I know but i still think he can help us. Since we will be sitting by each other at the SLT, i will buy you a beer for every 5 shots he misses. And you buy me a crown/water for every 3 he makes.
                Haha, deal. Although, from a cost perspective I might be getting the short end of the deal...

Comment

Haha, deal. Although, from a cost perspective I might be getting the short end of the deal...
                  Uh ya, you could buy a small bottle of crown for what they charge for a crown/water. Well, thats a double but i guess i dont have to have a double.

Comment

Uh ya, you could buy a small bottle of crown for what they charge for a crown/water. Well, thats a double but i guess i dont have to have a double.
                    Here's to hoping your wife has to pour you into bed 3 times!

Comment

Here's to hoping your wife has to pour you into bed 3 times!
                      I'll drink to that.

Comment

How do I get in on this? 😉
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

How do I get in on this? ��
                          Hang out by the bar. We'll see you there.

Comment

How do I get in on this? 
                            Easy. If Lane makes 3 shots you buy Mitchell a well drink. If he misses 5, you buy me a beer. See you at the bar!!

Comment

Easy. If Lane makes 3 shots you buy Mitchell a well drink. If he misses 5, you buy me a beer. See you at the bar!!
                              I was afraid of that...🍻
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

How do I get in on this? 
                                There needs to be a pool of people that are on each side of the Flatten, Severyn, and Telly shooting 3's. Those that expect 30%-32.5% or better shooting vs the those that do not expect 30%-32.5% or better from that group. It would be a $10 buy in where the winners drink for free. The IUPUI game would favor the 3 players as they shot 35%.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X