Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: @Fargo, Home of Da Bizon

#ChucktheRoundball
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Re: GDT: @Fargo, Home of Da Bizon

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    #ChucktheRoundball
    No.... #ShootThePigskin

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
      No.... #ShootThePigskin
      #HashtagWars
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
        No.... #ShootThePigskin
        No. #scorethepigskin the others don't necessarily equal points #hastagwars

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping for a good, competitive game.

Don't think we'll catch the Bison sleeping for this one. They just got manhandled by USD, and the Jacks are playing better. Going to be a difficult game. Hope the team shows battles hard.

Comment

GDT: @Fargo, Home of Da Bizon

A win at NDSU will be difficult. I just want to see a solid/competitive game. You have to expect to beat the refs as well, since the crew usually consists of members from the Fargo Chamber of Commerce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Get Werner in foul trouble and limit Miller's open shots from the arc and there's a decent chance we get a win. Much easier said than done. I've seen plenty of games in Fargo where the team plays a lot like they did in the first half against ORU. Tonight would be a nice time to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                A win at NDSU will be difficult. I just want to see a solid/competitive game. You have to expect to beat the refs as well, since the crew usually consists of members from the Fargo Chamber of Commerce.

Could we please NOT be like NDSU and USeD fans? Bad calls happen. Get over it, stop bitching. JFC. Embarrassing

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                  Could we please NOT be like NDSU and USeD fans? Bad calls happen. Get over it, stop bitching. JFC. Embarrassing

Call me crazy, but I don't even really enjoy attending basketball games anymore, especially with my kids, (thus I've only been to one game so far this year.) The constant booing, bitching and complaining about every call has wore me thin.

I'll usually just listen to the radio or watch on espn 3 if it's on.

Having said that, I'll still be at the tournament though.

edit* - (deep thoughts today).

It's interesting, and quite funny to me that in the country today we have a group of "adults" (Group A), who tell this other group of "adults" (Group B) they really need to grow up and stop their bitching and complaining and rioting and protesting when Group B doesn't get their way.

Then, "adults" amongst the Group A crowd attend a sporting event and absolutely lose their ****, whining and complaining like a child when their team doesn't get their way. Odd stuff.
                  Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 02-08-2017, 11:58 AM.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Call me crazy, but I don't even really enjoy attending basketball games anymore, especially with my kids, (thus I've only been to one game so far this year.) The constant booing, bitching and complaining about every call has wore me thin.

I'll usually just listen to the radio or watch on espn 3 if it's on.

Having said that, I'll still be at the tournament though.

edit* - (deep thoughts today).

It's interesting, and quite funny to me that in the country today we have a group of "adults" (Group A), who tell this other group of "adults" (Group B) they really need to grow up and stop their bitching and complaining and rioting and protesting when Group B doesn't get their way.

Then, "adults" amongst the Group A crowd attend a sporting event and absolutely lose their ****, whining and complaining like a child when their team doesn't get their way. Odd stuff.

In reference to the way people act at games, you're telling me it hasn't always been like this?

In reference to your comparison, I don't like politics with my sports, please.

Comment

I agree. Bad calls are part of the game. I'm not a blame the officials guy for a loss. Never ever. There are lots of plays prior to "the bad call play" that can be made that will make the bad call play irrelevant. The Deondre Parks foul play at the end of the Denver game in the SLT semis last year is a perfect example. If we don't play like dog **** the first 35 minutes of that game that play wouldn't happen.

I also get sick of the microscopic analysis of many NFL plays. Looking repeatedly at plays in slow motion and dogging a ref that makes a split second call is ridiculous. These plays are then beat to death hours and hours on end on sports talk radio for the next week. I'll continue to be amazed that the amount of calls the refs and umps get right because let's face it they get the vast majority right.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          In reference to the way people act at games, you're telling me it hasn't always been like this?

In reference to your comparison, I don't like politics with my sports, please.
                          Oh I imagine it probably has, I just notice it a lot more now days.

As for tonights game....I don't care how well SDSU is playing or how poorly NDSU is playing...It'll be an uphill climb in 3 feet of snow...SDSU has typically struggled up there when they knew who they were. Here's to hoping SDSU at least gets some snow shoes!

If someone, anyone, other than just Daum is hitting shots, SDSU has a chance.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Any advance word on Ian Theisen's status? The Jacks really could use him back to help out on the inside. I'm assuming that A.J. Hess will be out a while longer. The Bison are beatable, especially if their outside shooters get a little frustrated. The Jacks blew a lead against them in Brookings.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

we were still in zone last time we played to let them shoot their way into it if I remember correctly. Hopefully our man defense is ready for the challenge. I just don't see NDSU loosing 2 in a row at home. hope I am wrong. Aside from politics and bad calls, can we atleast agree on one thing. That it sucks having the mens and womens games on the same nights. I hate that. Its really hard to follow both teams. Wish they would do either double headers more, or men on X night and women play on Y.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X