Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach otz twitter

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
    sorry man thought it was interesting and a valid point. I go to every home game, pay tuition, and in my opinion have brought facts good and bad. But whatever.

if you don't find this funny then I guess you are something else.

As I post this he now is up another 100 followers to 43100. Companies do this, and computers add followers consistently for you til you hit your target.
    I didn't realize they charged tuition for junior high.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      Not that anyone will care, but I've officially hit the wall this winter with regard to the chat board. I was excited for a new season even though I'm more of a football guy. Granted, the season isn't going well, but it is still Jackrabbit sports. I'm a passive viewer of the board, but enough is enough. I usually log in for game updates and any interesting nuggets. I don't have time to sort through all of the negativity anymore. This thread is the end for me. I may check back on FB signing day. Otherwise I hope by August and football season there is something on here to tune in for. Thankful for those I follow on Twitter (including being one of Coach Otz's 3 million followers) to keep me in the loop with Jackrabbit athletics. Happy winter and spring everyone! See you in August!
      Amen

Comment

I had no idea one could "buy" twitter followers. Learned something new today. I would agree it is pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          This may be the dumbest thread ever started on this site. And there has been some doozies.
          Agreed, this thread is the floater on the top of the cesspool that the MBB forum has become. Zero fun to check in with anymore. There are two or three posters that seem to love the stink. I hope they enjoy it while they can.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
            I had no idea one could "buy" twitter followers. Learned something new today. I would agree it is pretty lame.
            For those of you counting, TJ now has almost 43,000 followers, which is up from 41,500 last night. That's a rate of ~92 followers per hour now, which is the same as the average points given up per game his zone defense recently.

Comment

OK. This thread needs to be under Smack. It's not a real thread.
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsiouxjack View Post
                For those of you counting, TJ now has almost 43,000 followers, which is up from 41,500 last night. That's a rate of ~92 followers per hour now, which is the same as the average points given up per game his zone defense recently.
                Unless its an ncaa violation, i could give a f_ _ k

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  Sorry didn't meant to get this off track just thought it was interesting after looking at it. I'm just a little disgruntled about our play and maybe I need to take a break from posting. A win would cure a lot of my woes!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Amen
                    I hate to beg, but we need posters with some objectivity, so I hope you'll both reconsider. Otherwise, it'll just become an echo chamber of negativity and false conjecture (with a few exceptions, whose contributions I definitely appreciate)

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                      Sorry didn't meant to get this off track just thought it was interesting after looking at it. I'm just a little disgruntled about our play and maybe I need to take a break from posting. A win would cure a lot of my woes!!
                      Just curious, do you follow him? It could be that the pitchfork-wielding crowd has reached an exponential growth rate?

I'm almost longing for the "Chronicles of Presser Eye Aversion." What's next -- lambasting him for how he parts his hair? The fact that he uses a full Windsor versus a half Windsor, thereby adding 15 seconds to his tie-tying regimen that could be spent revolutionizing his defense?

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                        It looks very real to me.

Comment

I glad he has his followers on Twitter. Oh the power of Twitter. I think Coach Otz really needs our support right now. It is not going good. That is for certain, other than that I dont have much to offer.

Comment

UPDATE: Today TJ gained over 600 followers and is now has 43,563, meanwhile AJ won a conference road game and gained 4 followers and is now at 3,277. One coach is worried about perceptions and one is worried about W's

Comment

UPDATE: Today TJ gained over 600 followers and is now has 43,563, meanwhile AJ won a conference road game and gained 4 followers and is now at 3,277. One coach is worried about perceptions and one is worried about W's
                              TJ was also in Lacrosse, WI today watching two of his recruits.

Also for reference, I gained 2 twitter followers and watched basketball all day from my couch.

Comment

and nobody gives a **** but you and a couple other people

Comment

Working...
                                X