Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach otz twitter

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Everyone gets it, you don't like TJ. You joined last April pumping Miller and now your back. You aren't a fan of SDSU, that was proven by the fact that you disappeared following the dismissal of Mr. Miller from the process. My suggestion is you begin following Mr. Miller again, see where the rumors have him going next and troll that fan base.

I'm with Catchemall (still one of the best TE's in SDSU history), time to wander away from this forum and follow SDSU the old fashioned way.

Please don't leave this forum! I learn too much from you and others.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Please don't leave this forum! I learn too much from you and others.
      I don't blame him or anyone else for leaving this forum, its gotten to a point of ridiculous I never thought possible for our fan base. Halfway through the first season of Otz mind you. I shudder to think what it will be like towards the end of the year. But then again there's a reason I tend to stick to AGS. Personally I'm going to do my best to stick to the football and wrestling forums on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

This whole thread is pretty stupid, so hate to even add to it, but per the attached, over half of TJ's followers are fake: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-O...2017-01-17.jpg

On a serious note, SDSU fans have been spoiled by having long tenured coaches is all 3 big sports. Am guessing, you will soon be looking at a new head coach for football as Stig is nearing retirement. Also some talk in the message board world of Gophers womens basketball about replacing their head coach and AJ is mentioned as a replacement. (I don't think many jobs could lure him away from SDSU, but the Gophers might be one that he would look at.
        USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          I don't blame him or anyone else for leaving this forum, its gotten to a point of ridiculous I never thought possible for our fan base. Halfway through the first season of Otz mind you. I shudder to think what it will be like towards the end of the year. But then again there's a reason I tend to stick to AGS. Personally I'm going to do my best to stick to the football and wrestling forums on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculousness on the Internet has always been a plague (if not at times a feature), but it's really starting to get out of hand the past few years.

Combine personal agendas, forgetting there's actually people on the other end, and things like Commenting While Intoxicated/Angry/Depressed/Outraged and you get some really, really, really "out-there" things being written by people you might in real life consider at least mostly sane . . . and being vigorously agreed to/disagreed to by other, otherwise somewhat sane people.

Makes moderating a board an absolute treat, too, it does.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Ridiculousness on the Internet has always been a plague (if not at times a feature), but it's really starting to get out of hand the past few years.

Combine personal agendas, forgetting there's actually people on the other end, and things like Commenting While Intoxicated/Angry/Depressed/Outraged and you get some really, really, really "out-there" things being written by people you might in real life consider at least mostly sane . . . and being vigorously agreed to/disagreed to by other, otherwise somewhat sane people.

Makes moderating a board an absolute treat, too, it does.
            I would venture to guess that most all of us would get along really well talking the Jacks over a couple beers.

Comment

I've often thought that would be a fun thing to do between sessions during the Summit tourney. Would be interesting to put names and faces with board names.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I've often thought that would be a fun thing to do between sessions during the Summit tourney. Would be interesting to put names and faces with board names.
                I've always thought someone should plan a get together. It would be interesting to meet some of you and to see the range of ages between all of us.
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  If things don't turn around soon there might not be a reason to stay around after the afternoon session .

Go Rabbits!

Comment

But then there would be good reason to have more than a couple of beers.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                      If things don't turn around soon there might not be a reason to stay around after the afternoon session .

Go Rabbits!

Free beer at the Alumni Association pregame? (While it lasts, anyway.)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

For a second there I thought you were offering
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

1. We hope there is an event before a men's game.
                          2. We hope there is more than one event before a men's game.
                          3. We hope there is some meat with that beer.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                          X