UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC

Article in the Star today reveals that Martez Harrison, Sr guard has been suspended indefinitely for a "violation of athletic department policies".

Second leading scorer averaging 16.5 points. They will miss him. 'Roos play at the U tonight and at the Jacks on Saturday.

Re: UMKC

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    Article in the Star today reveals that Martez Harrison, Sr guard has been suspended indefinitely for a "violation of athletic department policies".

Second leading scorer averaging 16.5 points. They will miss him. 'Roos play at the U tonight and at the Jacks on Saturday.
    I noticed that the roos beat Murray State. Are the roos much better this year?
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Hard to say, they are 4-2 but none of the teams they beat currently have a winning record. Their losses were to Creighton (89-82: impressive) and a very mediocre Green Bay team. RPI is currently 144.

In other words, don't get over confident but we should have a shot.....

Comment

meh - They are 5-2. Sagarin has it about a "pick um" vs the Jacks. Ranked 5th currently in the WAC.
        Not the easy route to March madness that they envisioned when they left the Summit!
        They beat us handily last year in KC in the game Coach Nagy said "we shouldn't have scheduled"
        at the end of that long road trip. Harrison was the spark for them in that game.

Comment

We have to play Crookston first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The roos handle the yotes in a close one in KC. 84-82. Yotes have some foul trouble.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

This game will be a much better measure of where the team is at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                This game will be a much better measure of where the team is at.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                There is no such thing as a "Must Win" in non-conference basketball, but this is a team we should beat at home. This match up should give us an indication if things are improving. If we lose, it will be alarming.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                X