California GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: California GDT

Well, that was embarrassing. Let's not do that again.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Did Orris play? Don't see him in ESPN box score...
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I was able to swindle a login of Cox/Infinity from a friend to watch the game on Pac12 website. Game was awful but even worse was that we put last names on the back of our jerseys. That is so far from anything South Dakota State represents. Probably not a big deal to most but I'm just going on the record that I loathe that change.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          I was able to swindle a login of Cox/Infinity from a friend to watch the game on Pac12 website. Game was awful but even worse was that we put last names on the back of our jerseys. That is so far from anything South Dakota State represents. Probably not a big deal to most but I'm just going on the record that I loathe that change.
          I wasn't sure what I was going to think of the names until I saw them. I kind of likes them, helped me identify the new guys.,

I'm sure the change would have been better received had they played better.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            Agreed bud. Stupid on the uniforms.

If that is what we run out there this year, I'm going to be pissed. Cal's best player didn't even play. Embarrassing.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

The coach we brought in was known for being such a good recruiter. I understand he had to sign 4 guys late last year, but they were all juco or senior transfer who should be somewhat ready to play. They managed 31 minutes combined.

We got out-rebounded 54 to 26 and gave up 15 offensive rebounds.

Our home win streak is done this year. If the d2 programs we are playing are average, even those are in question.

Our conditioning doesn't match what we supposedly want to do on offense(play fast). We were winded three minutes into the game.

Tevin King looked solid. Aggressive but more polished than last year.

Daum really struggled tonight. I expect him to bounce back.

This is gonna be a long season.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                Agreed bud. Stupid on the uniforms.

If that is what we run out there this year, I'm going to be pissed. Cal's best player didn't even play. Embarrassing.
                You guys really need to get over the uniforms.

I think we need to take a deep breath. Cal is a very good, very experienced team. We are a very young and inexperienced team. You didn't really think we would come out firing on all cylinders, did you? As for the comment on getting some transfers that should be ready to play... It's going to take time before they can mesh with the team. These guys will be fine, Otz will have them playing good ball by summit play. This wasn't going to be a year where we won almost all of our OOC games and fought for a good seed in the dance.

Comment

One game and people are already giving up on TJ. Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                    The coach we brought in was known for being such a good recruiter. I understand he had to sign 4 guys late last year, but they were all juco or senior transfer who should be somewhat ready to play. They managed 31 minutes combined.

Our home win streak is done this year. If the d2 programs we are playing are average, even those are in question.

Our conditioning doesn't match what we supposedly want to do on offense(play fast). We were winded three minutes into the game.

Lost the first game to a good team, might as well cancel the rest of the season...

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      One game and people are already giving up on TJ. Awesome.

We have fans emailing our beat writer about benching a possible Peyton Award watch list caliber qb for football, did you expect anything less? lol the predictability is incredible.

Oh, and I'm not a fan of names on basketball jerseys, but we need to get over it.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post

Must have been a rough Friday night. Wow!
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

It Wasn't me!!!

Also I prefer no names on the Uni's, But Meh. Get over it, Or go protest something after its too late; your choice.

Lot's of season left to earn those sprinkles.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                            Or go protest something after its too late; your choice.
                            Lol, I've been in Madison, WI for the past week, I've seen more than enough of that.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              Lost the first game to a good team, might as well cancel the rest of the season...

No kidding. This message board is going to have plenty of ugly moments over the next month or two. If you can't handle some bumps in the road, I'd tune out on MBB for a few weeks.

Comment

All im going to say is we need to be patient with this team. I think thats been mentioned. But when tge first game ends up like it did last suddenly a lot of fans are impatient. Its not going to happen overnight. As long as we improve each game and have it going when conference season comes, i will be happy

Comment

Working...
                                X