Pentagon Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon Showcase

We got an email today about the tickets for the Pentagon Showcase going on sale this week. There is a SDSU Presale on Wedmesday at 9:00 AM. Then they go on sale to the public on Thursday at 9:00 AM.

I couldn't find any details on the SDSU presale though. Anyone else have any information to enlighten us?

It's going to be a blast!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Pentagon Showcase

I have been trying to find the same information as well. I'm with you on hoping someone can enlighten us all on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBigBlue99 View Post
      I have been trying to find the same information as well. I'm with you on hoping someone can enlighten us all on this matter.
      What exactly are you and Superbunny looking for? Presale Code?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        What exactly are you and Superbunny looking for? Presale Code?
        Can't speak for Superbunny, but yes I was hoping to find the presale code in order to secure tickets for the games tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBigBlue99 View Post
          Can't speak for Superbunny, but yes I was hoping to find the presale code in order to secure tickets for the games tomorrow morning.
          I sure would appreciate it as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too!!!
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I have not seen anything about a pre-sale.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I haven't gotten any info about it.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This is the only info out there.
                  http://gojacks.com/news/2016/8/25/ti...le-sept-1.aspx
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Presale tickets may also be for the Sanford system employees. Ticketmaster only refers to sponsors which have the passwords.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Just got this email:

Jackrabbit Fans,

We're very excited to be playing at the Sanford Pentagon this year! The Sanford Showcase will give us the opportunity to play premier teams in a premier facility, and we can't wait to see you there! The showcase is Nov. 25-27 and features SDSU, Milwaukee, UC Irvine, and East Tennessee State.

Tickets go on sale Sept. 1, but being a Jacks fan, you get early access. Click HERE for tickets. The presale will begin at 9am and conclude at 9pm. Use code JACK at checkout.

Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!

Comment

Just got the same email.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          Just got the same email.
                          dont need the email. cappinhard just gave the world the password

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            dont need the email. cappinhard just gave the world the password
                            I don't even have season tickets through the address I received the that email. My dad and I split 4 season tickets under his name, and those are for football anyway. I'm pretty sure that email was sent to anyone that had provided an email one way or another to SDSU indicating they were a jacks fan. It doesn't say anywhere it's for season ticket holders only.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              I don't even have season tickets through the address I received the that email. My dad and I split 4 season tickets under his name, and those are for football anyway. I'm pretty sure that email was sent to anyone that had provided an email one way or another to SDSU indicating they were a jacks fan. It doesn't say anywhere it's for season ticket holders only.
                              Yea, youre right. I just assumed it was for season ticket holders.

Comment

Working...
                              X