Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND game in Grand Forks

Sounds like we ground out a good win.

What is up with Joe Green? When is he expected back?
    ________
    CHRYSLER CORDOBA
    Last edited by CycloneJack; 02-15-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

He should be practicing this week and playing on Friday night.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

m Re: UND game in Grand Forks

Awesome game. First time I was able to attend a game at Hyslop. What a horrible place to play. The arena is one of the worst I have seen in the NCC. Good thing they decided to move into new facility next year. Derrick Schantz came out sizzling and got us out to a good start. Moeller down the stretch just took the game over with those big 3s and his defensive. This was a great game from start to finish. Jacks showed there experience and determination at the end when the Sioux made their run and got the crowd into it. This may prove to be the most important win of the year. I also thought DeJong played well on the defensive end and hit a pair of big freethrows. Rypkema is a complete jerk and even though he had a big night seems to be a head case. Even though Hyslop sucks they have a lot of tradition and the crowd gets into game. They seem to really pay respect to the Native American culture to keep their mascot. I think they could show more respect by just getting rid of the Sioux mascot. On a sidenote went over and toured the Ralph Hockey arena and what a spectacle. I have been in arenas all over the country and this is one of the best.

Comment

I understand Joe Green may have a stress fracture and while he was dressed and went through warmups was pretty gimpy. He will most likely not be 100% the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUY
            I understand Joe Green may have a stress fracture and while he was dressed and went through warmups was pretty gimpy. He will most likely not be 100% the rest of the way.
            Coach talked before the game about a sprained ankle. Said Green could play, but Coach Nagy wanted to give him a full week of practice (should get that this week, per Coach) before he put him in. He was hopeful that he would not (and he didn't) need him in Grand Forks.

Go State!

Comment

Working...
            X