The Summit League Tournament-SDSU Jackrabbits vs ORU Golden Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Summit League Tournament-SDSU Jackrabbits vs ORU Golden Eagles

Time to really see what this team is made of.

Comment

Soft and gutless. No desire to rebound. Nothing.

Nice that Marshall decided to make one shot tonight, though.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

It's stunning how bad this team is playing.

Comment

We again have absolutely no answer for Conley.

Comment

This is the same team we all saw lose to IUPUI and NDSU. They had one hot streak to start the year that a lot of people put too much stock in...they haven't shot the ball well since the conference season started.

I hope something changes by the end of the game, but I fear this may not end well...
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I think what people put stock in was four returning starters, including three guards...two of who are horribly inconsistent who won't be missed much.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Stick a fork in em.

Comment

This game is so f-ing frustrating.

ORU up 13 with 10:15 left

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                    I think what people put stock in was four returning starters, including three guards...two of who are horribly inconsistent who won't be missed much.
                    I think that all three guards will be missed. So that's a little off as far as analysis goes...but I think that Bittle was/is more hurt than we knew...he just hasn't been the same guy since coming back.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                      I think that all three guards will be missed. So that's a little off as far as analysis goes...but I think that Bittle was/is more hurt than we knew...he just hasn't been the same guy since coming back.
                      Agreed on Bittle. Stand by what I said which, by process of elimination, is about Parks and Marshall. Five points combined tonight. I guess we'll miss their scoring...at home. But they tend to be awful outside of Frost. Just are.

Comment

Jacks within 4!

6:31 left

It's really loud in the Premiere Center

Comment

Might as well let Daum shoot every possession

Comment

Thank God for the freshman. Honest to goodness. Thank you, son, for pulling us back into this game.

Comment

Daum would have made that shot that Tiesen missed. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7
                                Theisen is just killing the Jacks right now.

Jacks down 3, 3:48 left
                                I'd argue Mashall and Parks have done more than their share.

Comment

Working...
                                X