X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free tournament tickets?

Just saw this Tweet:

Randy Dockendorf@RDockendorf 5s5 seconds ago
    USD students get free tickets to Summit League games Saturday by showing ID prior to each Coyote game at PREMIER Center in Sioux Falls.

Re: Free tournament tickets?

They did the same thing last year. Not sure if USD sponsored this or if their athletic booster group, the Howling Pack, foots the bill.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The yotes had a decent showing of students last year. I would still be surprised if it is 50/50 for USD and SDSU colors. I have spoken to a number of Jackrabbit fans who have opening day passes and they are seated above. It is possible the yote fans bought more early this year.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        The yotes had a decent showing of students last year. I would still be surprised if it is 50/50 for USD and SDSU colors. I have spoken to a number of Jackrabbit fans who have opening day passes and they are seated above. It is possible the yote fans bought more early this year.
        I don't think it will be much different, maybe I'm wrong. I'd say 65-75% will still be wearing blue and yellow. USD may have more students, that doesn't really matter.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X