X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldHare
    replied
    Re: GDT: Jackrabbets @ Leathernecks

It would be handy if they at least staggered the tip if they are on same day. I will be checking twitter for the men. WIU and the Jackrabbits will keep that current on twitter.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    To quote jesus from the big lebowski "what kind of bulls*** is this".
    Maybe someone should call burkhalter over at the league office. Tell him we don't roll on shabbos.....or have the games at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    It's really too bad the Jacks MBB & WBB games are at the same time. Will have to see if I can both up and running at the same time.
    To quote jesus from the big lebowski "what kind of bulls*** is this".

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    ESPN3 has the action from Macomb today.
    It's really too bad the Jacks MBB & WBB games are at the same time. Will have to see if I can both up and running at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

ESPN3 has the action from Macomb today.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    started a topic GDT: Jackrabbets @ Leathernecks

GDT: Jackrabbets @ Leathernecks

The Leathernecks are in the corner. They need at least 2 victories in 3 games to be in the hunt for the #8 seed for the SLT. They played a tough game in Frost which started their string of losses in conference. They handled Omaha at home and Denver on the road. The Leathernecks finish the season with 3 home games against SDSU, FW, and USD. The Jackrabbits come in with injury and illness. This is a tough game on the road and it will be another chance to avoid back to back losses this year. Hopefully, the young bodies bounce back for this game and stay in second place of the conference. Go Jacks!!
Working...
X