Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Starts At Center With Jake Back?

Mine continues to get better but Ian has been solid

Re: Who Starts At Center With Jake Back?

Originally posted by bulldogs53 View Post
    Mike continues to get better but Ian has been solid
    Fixed it for you. Its a good problem to have.

Comment

Doesn't really matter in my opinion. It's the least of the worries for the Jacks. Defensively we are much better with Ian so I'm guessing Nagy won't change it up. I'm more curious as to what happens to Reed's minutes. He's not justifying 33 min/game right now.
      Nothing better than "motorboating" the Gophers!

Comment

I personally like Daum and his scoring coming off the bench. If we start Daum and then sub him and either Marshall or Parks out and replace them with Moffit and Theisen you lose an awful lot of scoring punch especially with with Telly struggling.

To me it doesn't matter one bit who starts it's the guys in there at the end and Daum should be in there at the end if it's close.

Comment

I'd love to see more of the big look with combinations of Theisen, Daum, and Devine on the floor but they are all three prone to foul trouble so that may not work so well. I agree with above that Tellinghuisen in likely to see minutes decrease a bit. Moffit will probably not start and return to more of a backup to Marshall.

Huge game tonight! Winnable game on the road and they need to turn things around. Bittle back will be big but don't expect a ton out of him. He's been out a long time. He should have a calming effect and help raise the effort level.

Win the little battles and win the game. Defense and rebounding are critical! Let's do this!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X