Minnesota State - Mankato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State - Mankato

Holy cow!! Mavs playing for the winning shot and the guy travels!

Comment

USD loses to UND 68-64 ;D

Comment

Yesssss!  Final: 90-88 Jacks!

Comment

Lets hope we never see Staten again. That guy almost killed us again tonight.

Way to go Jacks!

Got to beat UNO on Friday to guarantee the conference title.

Go State!!!

Comment

WOW ! does MSU just match up with us or what? I dont want to see them again !

Comment

No kidding!  But Moeller 7-7 at the line and he misses it!  He has to make this one to give us a two point lead!  Here he goes...and it is good.
              4 seconds left.

Jacks win 90-88!  Wheww! :P

Oh my...that game was way too close for comfort!  We better get our act together before next Saturday against UNO.  Last check they were beating the Bison.

UND beat USD 68-64.  The conference was almost full of upsets!

Go State!

Comment

Can You believe usd got beat by the sue??

Comment

rabbit- I thought und won?

Comment

You're right - my bad!  I am still all shook up over our game!  

That was quite the upset in Vermillion, huh?  UNO beat NDSU putting UNO 8-4 and we are 9-5 in the conference.  We have got to beat them next week in Omaha!

We were 87% at the free throw line tonight!  Thank god for those.  And thank God for Shantz.  He had quite the game with 24 points and 36 minutes playing time and Gass had the defense game wrapped up!  I think overall, we played a great game, they were just matched up with us 1-1.    

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
                      WOW ! does MSU just match up with us or what? I dont want to see them again !
                      A big part of that has to be the fact that their coach was Nagy's assistant for a number of years.

The 1985 team had to win a big bunch of squeakers like that. Listening to tonight's game brought back a lot of memories.

Comment

Everyone gets up for us... This was a good reminder that next weekend wont be easy. That loss tonight by the Yotes might take some of the fight out of them-as they can no longer have hopes of a championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashola

The 1985 team had to win a big bunch of squeakers like that.  Listening to tonight's game brought back a lot of memories.
                          Wow just got back from the game.  Crashola, during the game I was thinking the same thing.  At one point it looked like another blow out and even though it was close the fans were not a big factor coming out of the half.  Once they did it reminded me of the Frost of old.  Perhaps we are a little spoiled.  It was good to see the crowd really into the game.  

Letting the 16 point lead slip away in the first half blew.  It gave the Mavs confidence.  Texas is right too, all the NCC teams get up for us.  Especially MSU-Mankato.  Matt was fired up during the game, he was close to a T once.  The guys played pretty good defense the Mavs were just on fire, I think they shot like 65% in the second half.  I like you don't want to see them again.  

My Mav steaks were a little tough tonight, Omaha is supposed to have more tender meat.  I hope my Mav steaks next week are a little easier to chew.   ;D  Go Jacks!

Comment

Geez, I'm sorry I missed tonight's games...

I don't think there's any way the Jacks look past UNO this time. We owe those guys for all of those outrageous shots they put up and hit in Brookings, especially in the overtime. We owe them bigtime.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Coach Nagy is right. He said that Mankato practiced all week to play SDSU. They forgot they had to play Augie first.

Comment

That is the problem with having the worst team in the Conference as your travel partner.

Comment

Working...
                                X